• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recruiting Warehouse 13 new guild

Warehouse 13 is a brand new guild on beta. It is a sister guild of Warehouse 13 on Mount Killmore. I am the Founder here and a founder on MK. Looking for new members interested in being a part of the building process. Accepting ACTIVE members. Having an Arc is a plus but not required. We would like you working to get one. We will participate in GE and GBG. We will not be doing GvG. Fighters and Farmers welcome. Have access to cross guild 1.9 threads while we build. Feel free to message me. Duke of WH13 or apply to the guild. Our leaders are experienced players and can help less experienced players grow.

Last edited:
Still have plenty of spots open. Our leadership team are experienced players. Can help new players learn the game. Message me in-game with questions.