• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Voting ! - Rhino on the Raft Contest

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Please choose you favorite story in our contest

• Post #2 - Story by chat

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Post #3 - Story by jovada

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Post #4 - Story by caelian

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Post #5 - Story by Silveralius

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Post #6 - Story by Harleen

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please vote for your favorite entry in our Rhino contest here in the poll.

The entries are posts 2 through 6 in this thread.

The entries are listed sequentially on the poll above.

Voting will end on Wednesday 5th July at 11:59 PM CEST.

DeletedUser7059

jovada: Agreed. I dont think any of them was bad, but i reed them all and dont think that win was deserved... But i accept that and congratulation. ;)
Zarok Dai: That would be best, if there vould be some uninterest voting court. No mummling, no suspicious posts... ;)

DeletedUser8061

jovada: Agreed. I dont think any of them was bad, but i reed them all and dont think that win was deserved... But i accept that and congratulation. ;)
Zarok Dai: That would be best, if there vould be some uninterest voting court. No mummling, no suspicious posts... ;)
Well, I haven't yet asked my friends to vote for me. And it's strange thinking it's the reason I'm leading. Especially if there is only 1 vote difference between first two places at the moment.

I don't care which way the voting is going on, because I'm sure I'd take one of first places anyway. Maybe I'm too selfish, but I think I wrote a good story and that's why it's ranked first right now. I've put a lot of effort in it. And I can draw very well, so I could do it and that would guarantee me the 1st place. But I didn't, because it'd be unfair. Though I'm guessing there would be people thinking it's unfair if any other story was going to take the 1st place, too. But that's what voting is for. Everyone has their own opinion.

Though I don't agree with the story from post #2 taking the 2nd place. There are much better stories and way more interesting in this contest. So it's either because it's the only story with a drawing or because of friends' votes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silveralius

Squire
The voting on beta forum has no value because there are a few people. This is very obvious in the vote of new VB. If you have many friends in beta is easy to win.

This is I don't wrote beacuse I'm losing. I don't wrote this story to win. The english is not my native language and I wanted to prove to self that I still can write something in English that is not post in forum.
In my story are many mistakes and I know it.

DeletedUser5955

I concur, i mean any1 can ask in his guild:
Please vote on my story

or he can ask some1 who author is talking daily as FOe-friend.

Me on the other hand? im here tosee how game is developing so i dont gather up contacts or friends, so ill loose which u can see by those votes
i like my story and i think its better then some others, equally good to one other and bit worse then last 2.

i wont tell which story is where in this sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.