• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser

Events come and go, yet the VF3 has not arrived...

On my main world the second ranked player just deleted all his buildings and left, i guess the lack of updates beside events is the reason for it, but i dont know for sure.

DeletedUser7454

i d not think so the lack of updates is what make people leave the game... not what so ever. Top players spend tons of money on the game and invest a tremendous amount of time in it. They play the game differently then most average player. They often play for many years and frankly this game tends to burn out people. To think that this game needs this upgrade badly seems to me a bit silly, especially as new eras nowadays do not offer too much. In times when opening new eras was bound with opening a new GvG map there was a lot of anticipation and preparation. But let's face it -- there is really not much new to anticipate in VF3. Maybe a few new troops and maybe a new GB. But there is tons of new things in the game - the Vikings and the events; not saying it is great just that here is a lot of new content to deal with. So really I do not understand why this rush to get to VF3.

DeletedUser8126

We are going off topic again, but I must say it...
Maybe the reason for leaving of top players is the frequent events itself ! Event after event, Devs are giving away tons of free FPs and attack boost, and all of this makes some aspects of the game simply not fun anymore or not challenging!
For example, before this era of frequent events and must-to-have-ARC, I myself enjoyed every single level ups of my GBs, and when a GB would reach level 7-8, I was sooooo happy of it...
However, these days, we build GBs like any other normal buildings in the game and upgrade them as fast as possible in a way that we do not even realize when they reached level-80 ! so sad...
Battles have become super easy due to hundreds of attack boosts we have earned mostly throughout events - and partly from GBs - , and the competitive aspect of the game - the GvG - has been just like what it is for years without any significant changes !
Tell me, why should'nt people leave this game? I myself love it so much, but it NEEDS essential and urgent changes in GvG and GE.

We are going off topic again, but I must say it...
Maybe the reason for leaving of top players is the frequent events itself ! Event after event, Devs are giving away tons of free FPs and attack boost, and all of this makes some aspects of the game simply not fun anymore or not challenging!
For example, before this era of frequent events and must-to-have-ARC, I myself enjoyed every single level ups of my GBs, and when a GB would reach level 7-8, I was sooooo happy of it...
However, these days, we build GBs like any other normal buildings in the game and upgrade them as fast as possible in a way that we do not even realize when they reached level-80 ! so sad...
Battles have become super easy due to hundreds of attack boosts we have earned mostly throughout events - and partly from GBs - , and the competitive aspect of the game - the GvG - has been just like what it is for years without any significant changes !
Tell me, why should'nt people leave this game? I myself love it so much, but it NEEDS essential and urgent changes in GvG and GE.

GE needs an "endless" level and GvG needs a huge VF map (landing everywhere on every border, with exploration feature that allows guilds to extend borders in all directions) :p

Centurion02

Farmer
Guild Expedition Level 5 come soon? :) With ~270% Attackboost and ~130% Defenseboost is Level 4 too easy.
My idea is: Level 5 give for the player fragments to Wishingwell, Shrine of Knowledge etc.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, We can use the newest Himeji Castle instead the town hall, It's looking nice :))
rx69maT.jpg

DeletedUser9801

What kind of bonus Himeji Castle give? It's the same as fountain?

DeletedUser9801

It depends, I saw 50, 125, 250 goods, 10 fps, 50 fps, rogues and more things I think U can get from the new Building.
Thx man, but what do you think about warrior monk unit? I think is very weak, I was expecting something to overcome rockets ......

Julian24

Viceroy
Would be nice if you could use the feedback thread for vf3.
Btw. There is already a table with all drops from the Castel and their probabilities.

Centurion02

Farmer
Thx man, but what do you think about warrior monk unit? I think is very weak, I was expecting something to overcome rockets ......
me too
then the eel and the flying fish will remain
Monkbuildin size 3×3 is very good, but the monk is too weak :(
at least to hide in the forest, or more range

DeletedUser9778

So this thread ends here? we already know everything about this era? the next will be Space Age Mars?

DeletedUser9801

Can someone tell me the amount of virtual goods need it for Himeji Castle? Thx in advance.