• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser

Good idea! If innogames dont do something like this and jumps stright to space future for example, then that will mean kill the game a lot years early
Since according to Google Chrome Cache data the next age will be "space age mars" the game will be dead now?
What a pity.

DeletedUser9778

Completing The Future marks a very important milestone also in the way we will be releasing new content. As you know Forge of Empires is meant to be realistic and we do not want to go further in time (as we'd go into sci-fi), so we will not progress further in time.
That's why I like playing this game, it's realistic. Mars it's realistic, colonization of the solar system is what we do today :)

Meanwhile the people on Mars: :D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser6764

when I made the post of the future arctic release, I wanted to give a restrictive of the spirit of inno. unless they are corrupt and do not comply with their word, which I think they are, they raised the themes of tertiary and non-spatial when it comes to creating new thematic eras. I remember that they also launched a map of all the ages and mentioned that it would be the last one in terms of gvgs ...

all this because inno did not invest in development and broke the game constantly, contradictorily in that year inno made a collection record $$$ because he had launched FOE for app.

since then all the development of inno, goes in an atomized direction, that is, it searches through a more pleasant graphic design to the atomized user, and fill them with events and games individually. thus breaking the group game slogan, from not caring gvgs, to not give more performance in higher levels achieved by guild (take 5 fp at the council by union level is easy, but at 7 crazy, then break the group work sustained over time) or the lack of usefulness of an observatory in the Arctic era, among many other things in which inno seeks to atomize the game ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Feanor II

Baronet
Donald Trump has :rolleyes:

Please, I beg you, no real-world politics in FoE. One of the primary reasons I play FoE is to get away from the never-ending deluge of BS from Washington and their attendant lackeys in the media, if only for a short time.

If you want to discuss in-game FoE politics, on the other hand, I'm all ears :)

DeletedUser

Please, I beg you, no real-world politics in FoE. One of the primary reasons I play FoE is to get away from the never-ending deluge of BS from Washington and their attendant lackeys in the media, if only for a short time.

If you want to discuss in-game FoE politics, on the other hand, I'm all ears :)
"No one has any intention of discussing politics on Forge boards" - Michelle Obama

DeletedUser9062

Yes but the VF2 had 3-4 months from Vf1, I think it's because the holidays,why we must wait a little more.

DeletedUser8277

One of the primary reasons I play FoE is to get away from the never-ending deluge of BS from Washington and their attendant lackeys in the media, if only for a short time.
Yes truly. I know based on my teammates demographics they and I would most likely have very different world views in real life. However this game enables me to get to know them as people and expand my view of what people opposite those around me are really like without the mud slinging commonly found on regular topical discussion sites. Other parts of the internet have devolved into a no mans land of either likeminded echo chambers or divisive and ugly arguments that quickly turn to nothing but insults. FoE is the one encapsulation of purity left where people just focus on the game.

Not to go on too much of a rant but while on the forums people assume I'm male due to my avatar (doesn't bother me in the least) I am female and play the game with a female avatar. In other online communities I have been in through hobbies, it's much more difficult to be accepted as knowledgeable or even accepted in it at all as a woman. This has NEVER been an issue with FoE. In real life I've had a few gender based issues when I was in supervisory work positions. When I was promoted to leadership in my guild I expected at least a couple members to at first not listen to what I said until one of the men spoke. That never happened. Typically when interacting online as a female you will get your share of occasional inappropriate random messages. In 3 years of playing, hundreds of different players I've interacted with this has happened only once. FoE to me exists on some type of magical plane where nothing else matters other than how well you play the game. It might not actually be the best humanity has the offer out there but to me it's the biggest group of humanity behaving it's best that I have found.

To try to stay on topic to the thread maybe that could be a new era. FoE fantasy friendly future, where people leave all their junk in the eras before and work on harmony above all else. Units would just be adorable puppies and panda bears with special ability 'kill em with kindness' where they are just so cute the enemy can't bear to harm them and surrender. New GB 'Unity Tower' gives a chance at random rewards to any contact who aids you. =)

DeletedUser

From VF3 spoilers to gender gaps.
I might as well just quit playing now. I've yet seen everything.

DeletedUser

I guess because VF doesn't have special goods there will only be 3 parts in total

DeletedUser9062

I guess because VF doesn't have special goods there will only be 3 parts in total

Ehh.. 5 parts for sure.they must Add 3 new GB's and if you take as granded the open VF 3 continent map.. You can see 3 more open continents for 3-4-5 parts of VF.

Piotr015

Squire
Ehh.. 5 parts for sure.they must Add 3 new GB's and if you take as granded the open VF 3 continent map.. You can see 3 more open continents for 3-4-5 parts of VF.
Thay said that VF will be shorter than OF...

Idk what's going on but they added 2nd victory expansion before adding VF3

DeletedUser8963

In last live stream they said VF3 will be last part of VF.

DeletedUser7262

if you hover over the continents you will see it says vf 1/3 and vf 2/3