• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Vikings: Zoom is wrong when going back [52265]

Maybe I missed it but when I go back from Vikings to regular city, zoom is set to middle option. Why it is not maxed out as with every other "go back" action (from expedition, GVG etc)? It is annoying to zoom out every time I come back from Vikings.

I am using Vivaldi browser (Chromium).

DeletedUser

So just to clarify this is not a bug. This was expected behavior as the city has 3 zoom levels and the settlement has 2.

Okamiris

Baronet
This zoom is :mad:

1 - zoom large in the city
2 - go the settlements and the zoom is on middle zoom
3 - now you zoom max on the settlements
4 - go back to your city and zoom is on the max

:mad:

on the app (android) zoom in my city don't move if i change the zoom in the settlements :):):):):)

If only 2 zoom on settlements do not change zoom level settings to medium but change your code
If (zoom min or zoom medium) then display zoom medium on settlements else zoom max :p
Or more simply
if (zoom max settings) display zoom max as settlements else display other zoom
30 sec to make change and code it ;)

Subsidiary question, is there many players using max zoom... i never use it on 3 years of foe. And min zoom is yet to big for my screen resolution, i have to add 80% zoom on firefox to see all my city.

It is fixed (at least for me) on beta. Still bugged/wrong on live servers. Even after update 1.144 or whatever took place today. I hope you release it soon to live servers because it really drives me crazy.