• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Vikings: (visual?) bug: Coins deduced twice when starting axe production [52715]

Andi47

Overlord
I just started my first axe production, and the costs (1000 coins!) were deduced twice from my stock, so I had only 3000 coins left.

After reload, the coins amount was back to 4000 (where it should be) - so I guess it is either a visual bug, or the client behaves somewhat strange.

Version: 1.141.762c3a9a1e0 (29.11.2018 10:45) (HTML with Chrome browser running in Windows 10 system)

DeletedUser9649

I had the same issue. 1900 Coins went to 0 when starting an axe production. Refreshed the page and it was back to 900.

Amy Steele

Regent
I have experienced this too, most recently with starting a Mead production just now, but yet to find any kind of trigger for it or steps to reproduce consistently.

As with others a refresh brought my missing Copper back

Amy Steele

Regent
I've still only experienced this that one time, and we are thus unable to find steps to reproduce the issue. If anyone has such steps, please do let us know, thanks!