• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Vikings Arriving in FoE?

DeletedUser9332

Vikingové se mi líbí . Těším se jaké budou odměny , jen mi chybí počítadlo na kladívka, Někde na očích , třeba nahoře v liště

DeletedUser9276

Vikingové se mi líbí . Těším se jaké budou odměny , jen mi chybí počítadlo na kladívka, Někde na očích , třeba nahoře v liště
"I like the Vikings. I'm looking forward to what the rewards will be, I just miss the hammer counter, somewhere in the eye, maybe up the bar"

Czech language is so funny :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Silveralius

Squire
Some minor changes.

Diplomacy has now new prefix J
J_SS_Vikings_Diplomacy1.png

J_SS_Vikings_Diplomacy2.png

J_SS_Vikings_Diplomacy3.png

J_SS_Vikings_Diplomacy4.png

J_SS_Vikings_Diplomacy5.png

J_SS_Vikings_Diplomacy6.png

Some names of buildings.
Wool Farm
Market
Beast Hunter
Axe Smith
Shrine

Quest givers.
Aud
outpost_emissaries_vikings_aud.png

Erik
outpost_emissaries_vikings_erik.png

Freydis
outpost_emissaries_vikings_freydis.png

Gudrid
outpost_emissaries_vikings_gudrid.png

Herald
outpost_emissaries_vikings_harald.png

Leif
outpost_emissaries_vikings_leif.png

Vikings Logo.
outpost_vikings_logo.png

Big information screen.
outpost_vikings_goods_info_screen.jpg

outpost_vikings_info_screen.jpg

Egyptians logo (y the same as before)
outpost_shared_0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mbk28

Baronet
hi,
it's a game we need diamonds to play, I receive to test and use all off them and it's not finish, like the halloween event, I will not make it on my other worlds.
need 4 hours or 8h to receive the money is crazy, if we dont buy extension by diamonds at the begin we can do it.
sometime, like the snow road I can't see where they are, the world need zoom, it will be nice if we can delete stones, if not can't update.
I speak with friends who stop this beta world: no interest, need diamonds, can move stones...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Can you get multiple yggdrasil trees?
No, but Egypt might give us a sphinx (I hope it is not another pyramid...) could even have an interesting form factor of 4x2 or so... but I am not quite sure right now, how they could do 8 different looking levels of the sphinx

EDIT: nose broken off definitely is the last stage ;D

Last edited:

DeletedUser9112

I think the viking and impossible to do without diamonds. On this new time I find myself with an impossibility to have a building above 4x4. How do I pose for wool farm? Players who use no diamonds will quickly stop the game to see that the system requires diamonds

DeletedUser9112

The apart from a bug it asks me 2 resources of each.
And it will be impossible for me to have the wool building.
The moderators have access to my city. They watch

Andi47

Overlord
Just a few thoughts about the beginning:
* I think it is better to stay with (only) one axe smith in the very beginning. Buy the "2 axes" expansion, produce more axes to unlock shrines, then buy the "7 axes" expansion and build more shacks and shrines. build up a stock of approx. 700 copper coins before building the second axe smith
* Whenever being in a situation that you run out of copper coins: Sell all production buildings which cannot be restarted and replace them with shacks and Srines to build up a stock of a few hundred copper coins.
* DON'T buy an expansion for SEVENTY TWO axes when you can produce horns at the same space and unlock the expansion with only 27 horns!! (see part six)

BTW: In my first city I bought all for diamonds expansion (yes... wasted diamonds) and finished 8 days before the time limit.

In my second settlement I plan to do without using diamonds at all. My intended strategy is:
* built one axe smith and as many shacks as possible
* bought the first expansion after the first production cycle and built two more shacks
* unlocked shrines - replaced as many shacks as possible with shrines
* bought the second expansion after next production cycle; built one shack and one shrine there
* built up a stock of ~800 copper coins
* removed two or three shacks/shrines to build a second axe smith
* unlocked Mead breweries as soon as posible
--> for my next two techs I need a sum of 18 axes and 132 Mead:
* removed both axe smiths and built two mead breweries as soon as I had 18 axes in stock <-- my current status after 3 days with 5 production cycles/day

screenshot as of a few moments ago:
Viking_settlement_2_Mead_Breweries.jpg

planned next steps:
* buy 2 expansions for a total of 9 Mead and fill up with shacks and shrines
* produce more mead to unlock the next two techs
* replace mead breweries by beast hunters for at least a cycle to buy two more expansions for a total of 9 horns
* etc. (not yet fully planned)

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
@FoETipps

FoE_Tipps_shack.jpg

* remove the road to the right of the encircled shack
* move the shack a bit to the right
* now build a road to the right of the shack until the hut
* remove the three encircled clan totems and build a road where the first clan totem was
--> now you can build an additional shrine at the end of the road.

FoETipps

Farmer
The apart from a bug it asks me 2 resources of each.
And it will be impossible for me to have the wool building.
The moderators have access to my city. They watch
It does not ask for 2 resources each. 2 axes or 2 of another resource is enough.

Sinitar

Regent
Just a few thoughts about the beginning:
* I think it is better to stay with (only) one axe smith in the very beginning. Buy the "2 axes" expansion, produce more axes to unlock shrines, then buy the "7 axes" expansion and build more shacks and shrines. build up a stock of approx. 700 copper coins before building the second axe smith
* Whenever being in a situation that you run out of copper coins: Sell all production buildings which cannot be restarted and replace them with shacks and Srines to build up a stock of a few hundred copper coins.
* DON'T buy an expansion for SEVENTY TWO axes when you can produce horns at the same space and unlock the expansion with only 27 horns!! (see part six)

BTW: In my first city I bought all for diamonds expansion (yes... wasted diamonds) and finished 8 days before the time limit.

In my second settlement I plan to do without using diamonds at all. My intended strategy is:
* built one axe smith and as many shacks as possible
* bought the first expansion after the first production cycle and built two more shacks
* unlocked shrines - replaced as many shacks as possible with shrines
* bought the second expansion after next production cycle; built one shack and one shrine there
* built up a stock of ~800 copper coins
* removed two or three shacks/shrines to build a second axe smith
* unlocked Mead breweries as soon as posible
--> for my next two techs I need a sum of 18 axes and 132 Mead:
* removed both axe smiths and built two mead breweries as soon as I had 18 axes in stock <-- my current status after 3 days with 5 production cycles/day

screenshot as of a few moments ago:
Viking_settlement_2_Mead_Breweries.jpg

planned next steps:
* buy 2 expansions for a total of 9 Mead and fill up with shacks and shrines
* produce more mead to unlock the next two techs
* replace mead breweries by beast hunters for at least a cycle to buy two more expansions for a total of 9 horns
* etc. (not yet fully planned)

Well andi,my 2° city have a space of 12x12 and I haven't got research the mead yet....With a few luck,I get twice time 20 axes than 5(first day and today,so they're 4 days) and my situation is more different than you...I know,I spend up to now only axes.....

http://prntscr.com/llap0t