• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Viking settlement: price tag of 4th expansion (in mead)

DeletedUser9647

After adding the 3rd expansion, I checked and saw that the cost of the 4th expansion would be of 7 mead. I don't remember if I was playing on the computer or on the app at that time. Anyway, I produced 10 and wanted to build it. When opening the dialog that would allow me to do so - in the app (Android) - it suddendly declared the cost would be of 27 mead (same as the cost in axes). However, it was enabled, as if I did have the required amount. I built the expansion and was left with 3 mead. In short, I paid the extension the expected 7 mead, and not the declared 27.

In short, everything does work out correctly at the end: the expansion only really cost 7 mead, but the price tag was wrong (and of course rather confusing).

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
known issue...
Since the app is not on 1.139 as of yet, the displayed costs are wrong - but if you buy it, only the correct costs would be deducted

DeletedUser9647

True, sorry for the duplicate report. I had looked for other reports of the same issue but hadn't seen that there was an 'Archived reports' section were it was indeed reported already. For the benefit of new members such as myself (I think there are quite a few that have arrived recently after the Cultural settlements announcement), and ultimately of those who need to check the reports out, I'd like to suggest to add a sentence in the Bug Reporting 101 thread, to make sure people look for previous reports of the same issue in all relevant places. That may help save some time for everyone involved.

Amy Steele

Regent
Indeed a duplicate of an archived report. Please see the post here in the original report thread for an explanation of why this issue was archived as 'Not a Bug'.