• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Viking settlement: no green checkmark for finished quest

Andi47

Overlord
I had the quest to "have 195 Diplomacy OR collect 30 Mead".

After building shrines and runestones to have (only) 192 diplomacy I found an 1x1 spot which was still empty and did:
1.) built a runestone
2.) back to city and polivated a few friends (took more than a minute)
3.) took the boat to the Viking settlement

Observed: Runestone was finished, so I had 198 Diplomacy, but NO green checkmark at the questgiver
Expected: The questgiver should have a green checkmark when the quest is finished

Version: HTML, 1.140.5595b4cf04 (07.11.2018 9:19)

Andi47

Overlord
If I remember correctly, yes.

I think the point is, to return to the main city while a quest-relevant building is under construction, and go back to the Viking settlement after the building (and therefore the quest condition) is finished.

DeletedUser9647

I don't know if it is helpful, but this morning, on the app (Android), I had completed the same quest by setting up some runestones which brought my diplomacy mark above the requested target. I did not leave the settlement but waited the minute it took for the runestones to build. The checkmark did not appear. I moved back to the city and then again back to the settlement and it showed up.