• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Viking settlement: Last quest not working (or bad wording? Need six Mead halls?)

Andi47

Overlord
The last quest of the Vikings asks for:
* Have 1200 Diplomacy
* Have 6 cultural buildings

I have got 3 Marketplaces, one Old Willow, nine shrines, twelve Clan Totems and a few runestones in my city - and a Mead Hall which I placed a minute ago. The quest counts only one cultural building - why? Do I need six mead halls? (Mouseover at the "?" in the quest says that I should choose "any" of the buildings from the cultural menu and place it in my city)

Edit: Replaced a shack by a Shrine, went back to city and again to the Viking settlement
--> now the cultural Building count was at zero(!)

Shrine finished, my diplomacy exceeded the requested 1200
--> diplomacy condition is shown as fulfilled, cultural building counter was at 1.

Edit: Nevermind - I did not read properly. It says "cultural goods buildings", not "cultural buildings". I am now reconstructing my city properly.

Last edited: