• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Viking settlement - collect button quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser8443
  • Start date

DeletedUser8443

I start the game fresh
Go directly to the Viking settlement
Accept that I finished the Quest
Click to collect the extra reward
The Collect button is on top of the quest time line

1.142.43b58ed4ca9 (05.12.2018 9:22), Lysander 51 de Brave (159441), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 7, Chrome/70.0.3538.110, 1745x881, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)SettlementCollectButton.jpg

DeletedUser

You haven't completed the quest. The check mark is left over from the previous quest you completed and is displaying due to an issue we are working on with the quest overview not working correctly. Thank you for contacting us.

DeletedUser8443

Please also look at the collect button, I just collected the timeline bonus for the 10th quest, but the button is on top of the timeline.

DeletedUser9151

Hello Team, settlement: I´m about to finish the last task but diplomacy stopps at 1000 even though I added much more. What is wrong?

DeletedUser

Hello Team, settlement: I´m about to finish the last task but diplomacy stopps at 1000 even though I added much more. What is wrong?

Try refreshing the game and see if that has any affect.