• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: vicking settlements

• Thread starter DeletedUser5933
  • Start date

Emberguard

Emperor
yeah initially I was confused until I realised I needed 55 Diplomacy AND the axes. Because I'm used to the way the normal city works I was thinking of Diplomacy like Culture and so was only looking at the "costs" section at first. Which of course only shows the axes. Then I realised what the bit down the bottom meant.

One time mistake once you work it out though it wouldn't hurt to have it listed under "costs" in some fashion

DeletedUser8822

Does an axe smith requires a road to produce axes ?

No. But the guy who will pick up the axes from the axes smith later needs a road to get the heavy stuff moved to the town hall.

DeletedUser8791

Sorry, maybe my message is not on his place
There is a quest to have 2 Shrines in viking sattlement. Picture of the task is diplomacy (handshake), the only thing giving diplomacy is runestone. I have much more, than 2, but mission is not complete. Is it a bug? Or I do smth wrong?

NorMags

Baronet
Sorry, maybe my message is not on his place
There is a quest to have 2 Shrines in viking sattlement. Picture of the task is diplomacy (handshake), the only thing giving diplomacy is runestone. I have much more, than 2, but mission is not complete. Is it a bug? Or I do smth wrong?
You must unlock the Shrine. Press Develop.

DeletedUser

As the OP here was not a bug I am setting this report to the same.

DeletedUser7669

Ax smith refuses to start the smallest production, with the needed number of axtes (100) in red, while there are more than enough (more than 100) in stock. Loging completely out and in again solved the problem.

DeletedUser9229

on the ipad there is no animation of population in the Viking city and no animals. I did put it on