• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Issue: Very bad performance of fighting on PCs but better on phones.

-Alin-

Emperor
Troubleshooting
Changed several computers that I have at home, on chrome and opera GX, the performance is the same on all of them, bad performance while fighting.
Recently GbG fighting is underwhelming on computers/laptops, and not only for me, but for my guildmates aswell when I asked them.

It can't be from my computers, because are far than decent to run this game.
I get same bad performance on my computers, while fighting and changing units, but not on my phones, where GbG is fast enough.

Ryzen 3600 6 cores/12 threads
32 gb ram 3200 mhz
GPU RX 580 8gb
Windows 11
1701424964655.png

I5 9400f 4 cores/4 threads
32 gb ram 2667 mhz
RX 580 8gb
Windows 10 22h2- installed 6 months ago

Ryzen 5600h 6 cores/12 threads
32gb ram 3200mhz
RTX 3050 Mobile
Same windows 11 23h2 as on my computer installed 4 weeks ago
Phones: Motorola Edge 20- 8gm ram+SnapDragon 778-5G/ Xiaomi MI11T Pro-8gb ram+SnapDragon 888-5G ...

All drivers are allways up to date and my main browsers are Opera GX, Chrome and sometimes Brave browser, all chromium based anyway.

Anyone have issues recently aswell with the GbG performance on beta?
Because for me wasnt that extremely bad untill these last few days ...

Browser or App version and version number
Windows 10/11, Opera 104.0.0.0, 1920x1082, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Windows 10/11, Chrome/119.0.0.0, 1920x1075, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
Open GbG and do some fights, it goes slower and slower each time, and it doesnt matter if stacked units are selected or not, the performance is bad on both of them.
Actual Behavior
GbG fighting is lagging a lot.
Expected Behavior
As mentioned, bad performance on GbG while fighting.
Frequency
All the time.
Can this be reproduced?
Yep, it does.

-Alin-

Emperor
After the today update the performance is up to normal, like I was used to before.
So it was a server error something?
It wasnt an internet thing also related from my conexion, because wasnt a delay on selecting units and fights, it was lag, like the game was running with 15fps while units tab was opened and not 60 fps like it is now.