• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Version 1.244

Kronan

Viceroy
Troubleshooting
Yes, continuing this process to distill as much data as possible to help...
I awoke to V 1.244 this morning. Not sure what this fixed, but checking all the things 1.243 broke and I reported. Here's what I do know so far (using Firefox):

1) 1.244 did NOT fix and still does NOT represent accurate state in the townhall EVENT LOG. All buttons are illuminated, accurate or not to the task they do (for example: aiding another player, or choosing to sit in a friend's tavern). If the button meets the conditioins to properly execute, it will, but it still does NOT "dim" upon a successful execution of its function.

Browser or App version and version number
Firefox 1.244
Recreation steps
See above - try to click aid/tavern sit townhall buttons...
Frequency
Always
Can this be reproduced?
yes
Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
1.244 using CHROME browser with a totally CLEAR cache --> (visual resources still not showing up...a holdover issue from 1.243)

Capture10.JPG

Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
When logging in this morning, the new 1.244.c3d5 seems to now have FIXED aiding/tavern sitting from townhall buttons on FIREFOX :D, so they accurately reflect status, AND any illuminated buttons now "dim" when clicked. Will check OTHER things that were broken in 1.244 and 1.243.

Update on this post: Fixed with Firefox, NOT fixed on BRAVE, NOT fixed on Chrome.

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue.
We will announce in the daily changelog, when an issue is fixed. The version number is not relevant here on beta, since we have daily updated.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
We will announce in the daily changelog, when an issue is fixed. The version number is not relevant here on beta, since we have daily updated.
Hi Juber,

It is almost impossible to keep track of all the current bugs. Would it be possible to simply post a short list of which bugs Devs ARE aware of, so we do not waste our time or yours with duplicate reports. While specific issues may seem obvious to you & Devs as resulting from the same underlying bug, they may not be obvious to those who did not want to get a certificate in programming to play on beta ;)

Kronan

Viceroy

Hey... big sorry @Juber , you're welcome to delete my posts if it's a duplicate. It wasn't meant to be a duplicate, it was meant to convey CHANGED INFORMATION from my copious time testing when the rev number I see, changes. I wanted to be as thorough and punctilious as possible to help. When I login to help be a beta testor, I didn't know that the rev number that changes on one of the first splash screens is not relevant to beta. OMG - I feel so silly for thinking that.