• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Venus Carbon Continent 1 throw back to continent 2

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Troubleshooting
Yes
Description: After defeating manually, the last opposing armies in Carbon exploration sides, on Venus' continent 1,
the C-map switches automatically to Venus' continent 2. I have not completely conquered Venus' skies yet. One
would expect also after defeating the opponents to return to the continent in which the opposing armies where.

Reproduction steps:
1.) Successfully conquer any Carbon exploration side on the second Venus' continent
2.) Have your scout located on any province in Venus' continent 2
3.) Complete exploring a exploration side on both Venus' continent 1 and 2
4.) Defeat opposing armies of exploration side in Venus' continent 2
5.) Defeat the the opposing armies manually of the last explored exploration side on continent 1
6.) You will be thrown back to Venus' continent 2

Browser or App version and version number
Safari, MacOS
Recreation steps
Reproduction steps:
1.) Successfully conquer any Carbon exploration side on the second Venus' continent
2.) Have your scout located on any province in Venus' continent 2
3.) Complete exploring a exploration side on both Venus' continent 1 and 2
4.) Defeat opposing armies of exploration side in Venus' continent 2
5.) Defeat the the opposing armies manually of the last explored exploration side on continent 1
6.) You will be thrown back to Venus' continent 2
Frequency
Any time
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I see now I've accidentally placed this bug report in the app section. Can a mod move my report to the right bug reporting section, pls?