• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Vanishing Sakura Rock

DeletedUser3800

Reproduction Steps: Reloaded Game - still missing
Sakura Rock has Vanished from my Cherry Garden Complex

Player:AaronT
World: dunarsund
Operating System:Win10
Browser Version:Chrome

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

Pafton

Viceroy
Happens to me sometimes too, but not with Sakura rock (yet). Did you see if it has actually vanished from your city or has become merely invisible?
Try building something over it. If it says you can't then relax, it's merely invisible, but still there.

DeletedUser3800

Definatley gone - can build there & the bonuses gone from neighboring cherry gardens

DeletedUser

If anyone feels they have actually lost the building please contact ingame support so we can look into this further for you, thank you.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
And i gets bonus for 2 buildings only, when i have 3...

The bonuses do add up correctly in your case ;)
Right now your buildings each touch with two other unique buildings, therefore you get bonus for both 1 and 2. Once they all touch a third unique building from the set, you 'll get the higher bonus.

NorMags

Baronet
The bonuses do add up correctly in your case ;)
Right now your buildings each touch with two other unique buildings, therefore you get bonus for both 1 and 2. Once they all touch a third unique building from the set, you 'll get the higher bonus.
Hmm, i thought 3 buildings, 3 bonuses... not that easy it seems...:oops:

DeletedUser3800

Support very nice & gave me a replacement - seems I had accidentally deleted it - must have been when getting rid of a temp production building in the area.