• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Vanishing Neighbors

• Thread starter DeletedUser5882
  • Start date

DeletedUser5882

I usually perform aid to all my friends and neighbors because there is a lot to gain thanks to the seedvault and of course the recent apple season.

That is why I was surprised to see one of my neighbors, someone in the middle of the list, having an orange aid button active this morning.

That reminded me that I had seen something similar few days (or week) ago. It seemed like I had skipped the last person on the hood list which is something not likely because I always click the fast forward button and I would definitely notice an unaided neighbor. But you never know, we can never be 100% sure if our minds work correctly. So I let that slip as well.

Today when I reached the end of the hood list I remembered that there should be another player there. The hood list has not been refreshed for some time which is why I memorized some names and some profile pictures. In this case I had memorized half of the name of the last player and the avatar of the one just before him. So there was no mistake. My neighbor was not in the list!

I checked the global player list with the half name I could remember. The name, though half, was correct and the computer found him without problem. He even had the house icon meaning he was in my hood. But he himself was not visible in my hood list.

I have no idea how this happens. It is in fact pure chance that i noticed this, the missing player being the last member on the list most likely helped a lot. That's is why I can not provide any useful information that can give a clue about how and when this happens except that it is certain that it happens.

* I refreshed the game to see if the neighbor would show up in the hood list; nope, still not there.

The image shows the end of my hood list. It stops scrolling after reaching #74. The next image shows the missing neighbor in the global player list with the unmistakable hood icon.

screenshot_Sun_Sep_03_20.29.13.jpg

screenshot_Sun_Sep_03_20.30.22.jpg

DeletedUser

inactive players will be removed from the neighbors list after 7 days

but they are still neighbors in the ranking

and if an inactive player comes back he will be there again
so suddenly there is one not aided

DeletedUser5882

inactive players will be removed from the neighbors list after 7 days

but they are still neighbors in the ranking

and if an inactive player comes back he will be there again
so suddenly there is one not aided

Huh.... though been a foe player for at least 4 years I am surprised at how little I know about this game o_O :confused: