• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: valentine quest is imposible for some

DeletedUser

I need a colonial residence to complete this.
Having just got to this age, I cannot build any colonial houses.
The closest is arcade house, but that will take weeks for me to research, and the event will be over by then.

DeletedUser2752

Exactly how many research points are you away from it?

DeletedUser

well it was 184 but i am working my way there, other problems are getting the necessary goods and that i'm going away for the weekend and cant play.
However, I think that others will have similar problems, and that this is a very unfair end to the quest chain.
with the help of my guild I might just make it. but i think it needs changing.

DeletedUser2752

I do see your point. It should just be labeled as "build a residential building" rahter than the age you are currently in (or maybe even the past age)

DeletedUser3380

I have the same problem on FoE English where the search request to build a house from the colonial age when I just barely integrate and it will be impossible to gather enough points built up in the tree graph to build this house.

DeletedUser1279

I also have this same problem on some servers, and ended up going broke using almost all of my coins, buying the fp to get it on zz1; this is one of the most unfair quests I have ever seen. Also, a tad off-topic, but the final reward should have been a cupid avatar :)