• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Valentine Event - Decision quests? (Spoiler inside)

Andi47

Overlord
Today (after finishing the 13th quest for Cleopatra), Antonius came up with a decision quest:

Fulfill it, and he will safe Caesar from an assassination attampt
abort it, and he will not safe Caesar.

I fulfilled this quest (what would happen, if I had aborted the quest? Can anyone please post this part of the questline?)

Now Caesar comes up with a decition quest:

Fulfill it, and Caesar will stay with Cleopatra
Cancel it, and he will send her back to Egypt

I did not decide yet. What are the questlines and rewards (and outcomes concerning Caesar, Antonius and Cleopatra) for each of these possible decisions?

Andi47

Overlord
Thanks!

What is the end of the *story* when I complete the quest? I guess, the friendship between Caesar and Antonius will break - do I guess right?

What would I get when I abort the quest?

Edit: Do I also get the (basic, great or eternal) Tree of Love when I fulfill the quest? Do I get it in all possible decisions concerning Caesar and Antonius?

Last edited:

Tanmay11

Regent
What is the end of the *story* when I complete the quest? I guess, the friendship between Caesar and Antonius will break - do I guess right?
i dont remember lol...but i think the quest said...thanks to Antonius my friend something like that

Do I also get the (basic, great or eternal) Tree of Love when I fulfill the quest?
if you have a tree of love you will get Great tree of love, if u have great tree of love you will get Eternal tree of love, if u have eternal tree of love you will get a Renovation kit.
so Tree of Love==>Great tree of Love==>Eternal Tree of Love==>Renovation kit

Andi47

Overlord
e a tree of love you will get Great tree of love, if u have great tree of love you will get Eternal tree of love, if u have eternal tree of love you will get a Renovation kit.
so Tree of Love==>Great tree of Love==>Eternal Tree of Love==>Renovation kit

That's clear to me. My question is: Will I get this no matter how I decide for Antonius and Caesar?

Tanmay11

Regent
That's clear to me. My question is: Will I get this no matter how I decide for Antonius and Caesar?
i guess so..ppl would be pissed if they didn't. most likely you will get only different portraits for for different decisions.
like we got Rose and jacks portrait when we completed the quest
and "Drowned" Rose and jack portraits when aborted the quest and they separated in 2014?

DeletedUser5429

I cannot say for the other choice, but if you do NOT report to Caesar, you will be able to sell your <whatever>-tree of love to get the higher version.

Andi47

Overlord
I cannot say for the other choice, but if you do NOT report to Caesar, you will be able to sell your <whatever>-tree of love to get the higher version.

Thanks
Which portraits did you get and what was the outcome of the *story* after aborting the quest?

DeletedUser5429

Hi, I got the portaits of Antonius and Cleopatra.
Antonius and Cleopatra seem quite happy together, and regret the death of Caesar (not very deeply, might I add :) ).

DeletedUser4446

I went with the "bros before hoes" option, and sent that Egyptian temptress back to the sandbox from whence she came.
Ended up with both male portraits.

DeletedUser6519

Hello
Does anyone know what is the final mission for those who already have the Eternal Tree of Love?

DeletedUser5097

Today (after finishing the 13th quest for Cleopatra), Antonius came up with a decision quest:

Fulfill it, and he will safe Caesar from an assassination attampt
abort it, and he will not safe Caesar.

I fulfilled this quest (what would happen, if I had aborted the quest? Can anyone please post this part of the questline?)

Now Caesar comes up with a decition quest:

Fulfill it, and Caesar will stay with Cleopatra
Cancel it, and he will send her back to Egypt

I did not decide yet. What are the questlines and rewards (and outcomes concerning Caesar, Antonius and Cleopatra) for each of these possible decisions?
I didn't safe him. Ceasar will be die and Cleopetra and Marcus are falling in love. They said: Ceasar was a great man,
but our love was bigger than our friendship. The are realy happy, but the lost a good friend.
The last mission they said:
''Thank you so much, player (the nickname of the player)! Without your help, we
could never gotten together. Too bad that Ceasar had to die, thouch...''

A note of my. It's looks like the end of Oblivion, a movie. In the movie Oblivion:
Jack (the hero): ''How can a man die better?''
Sally (a mad alien machine): Jack, you doesn't need to die. She doesn't need to die.
Jack: ''Everybody dies, Sally. The thing is die well.''

I think that's the spirit, maybe a mad spirit.:p
This is the scene:
Here he said it:

Movie-spoilers.
Eurth was attack 60 years ago. Alliens attack Eurth and they lose the war, the countries
strikes back. With nuclear wappons. They defeated the alliens, but they destroyed Eurth. Jack
and a womman are sent to the mothership of the alliens. His wife is in a deep sleep. Before they
are in the mother ship he let his wife leave the space craft. Afther this they evil allien machine
Sally makes clones of Jack and the woman. In the storry the space craft with his wife is falling
down. Jack's wife is the only serviver. Sally wants Jack's wife and she will makes clones of here.
It was a nice story line. Good jobe FoE. Maybe some tips for the next time, fore make a
good story:
Every story has a precrisis, a great rotation and a plot. The hero makes a crisis with. That's
the secret of a good story.
---------------------------------------------
By the way, what's the end I've you saved Caesar's life?