• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

V. T. A. (VF GB)

Do you agree this should be an added feature?

• Total voters

DeletedUser9263

Proposal
This VF great building is a Virtual Tactical Arena, a virtual battlefield that allows troops to be more skilled in combat. The great building produces medals and has a new skill: Supply Recovery.

Current System (if applicable)
I based the great building off of the Chateau Frontenac, however, it will boost loot from providences.

Details
It will boost the loot from providences by a percentage, however, it will not give bonus expansions or goods boosts; much like how the CF doesn't boost blueprints, buildings and troops.
Abuse Prevention
Diamonds may or may not be boosted by providences. Whether or not it will depend on developers final decisions though if it follows the same guidelines of the CF it will boost diamonds.
Visual Aids
either it should be a massive 5x5 or 6x6 circular arena. thick walls in a colosseum-style circle. In the arena it is mostly holographic, there should be four "quadrants" original trees and plains style terrain, PE trenches. TE/FE urban fighting and last, of course, Virtual F battlefield.
The second idea is a 6x5 (dynamic tower) complex that has 2 Ronin bots guarding the doors and lasers stretching the top of the walls like electric-blue barbed wire. The actual complex is a massive building with a big courtyard. In the courtyard, soldiers are fighting simulations troops.

Conclusion
I have worked hard to come up with the idea and hope it will be accepted. I will change the proposal as more ideas and comments on a better name for the GB or ability is brainstormed, by either me or one of the viewers kind enough to read this. As always, I love comments both good or bad so please post!
Thank you for your time. I hope you click yes

DeletedUser

a part of an era has about 15-18 provinces
and comes out every 3 or 4 month

that are an average of maybe 4-5 provinces per month a VF player can acquire

and the rewards of provinces aren't very good

so why should VF players be interested in spending thousands of FP into that new GB to increase province rewards they get 4-5 times on average per month

DeletedUser9263

a part of an era has about 15-18 provinces
and comes out every 3 or 4 month

that are an average of maybe 4-5 provinces per month a VF player can acquire

and the rewards of provinces aren't very good

so why should VF players be interested in spending thousands of FP into that new GB to increase province rewards they get 4-5 times on average per month
makes sense. Do you have any suggestions as to how I could make it better? or do you think it should be scrapped altogether?

DeletedUser8859

Abuse Prevention
Diamonds may or may not be boosted by providences. Whether or not it will depend on developers final decisions though if it follows the same guidelines of the CF it will boost diamonds.

Chatteau Frontenac boost diamonds rewards from quests.

DeletedUser8859

makes sense. Do you have any suggestions as to how I could make it better? or do you think it should be scrapped altogether?

Current endgame players, already at VF would find this GB not much useful since the number of / provinces for them are limited and approaching zero. The building would become useless soon. Even with a new Era released after VF, a player usually does not conquer a province every day, so rewards form the GB would not be received daily as per most other GBs.

DeletedUser7951

But might be a useful idea for a welcomed and much needed change for the silly Colosseum ? That and/or the rouge box hinted about in the VF thread. I still doubt I would have built it, but perhaps for some players ?

DeletedUser8859

But might be a useful idea for a welcomed and much needed change for the silly Colosseum ? That and/or the rouge box hinted about in the VF thread. I still doubt I would have built it, but perhaps for some players ?

Agree, change the Colosseum with something like this and upgrade the image too.

DeletedUser5097

That would make Colloseum a fantastic eurly game GB.

DeletedUser9822

Thats why I loved yes. The colosseum is useless. It is basically there to look beautiful and its rarely in a advanced players city. This would make it useful. So keep the images (make the ronin stone rather than light) and upgrade the colosseum to this.

DeletedUser8859

Agree, change the Colosseum with something like this and upgrade the image too.

Read in another thread that a few GBs had their visual images upgraded, not sure if the Colosseum was in that group. However, what the Colosseum really needs is a change like the second reward proposed here. Boosts on provinces rewards would be much more welcomed by earlier eras players than by endgame or near endgame players.

If providing this type of boost at Iron Age is too soon Inno could consider it for another era, LMA? Colonial?, PE? Either by:
  • Modifying an existing GB
  • Creating a third GB of the specific era.
Inno has introduced three (3) GBs in the AF and OF eras, also we got three (3) No Age GBs. What stops Inno to design an additional GB in any Era they choose?