• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented User defined FP amount in GB donation window

• Thread starter DeletedUser7855
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7855

For most players in higher eras the game ends up in repeating FP donations between each other. Spending 3k FP in ONE Building takes over 300 clicks, to spend in 5 or more GBs each day the one needs >1500 clicks. I have no idea why there is still no field to enter how many FP you want to spend.

Please @innogames, do something to stop this clicking nightmare. It frustrates players and
makes the current boring gameplay even worse.

--------

[UPDATE] Suggestions mentioned in this topic:

1) User defined FP amounts
Input field or slider with limitation to 100 FP (or highest required quantity in recurring quests) per click. For example: to donate 3000 FPs the one could spend 30 x 100 FPs and have enough time to react if someone else is going to steal profitable position in the GB.

2) introduce 50er or 100er FP packs
We have already 2er, 5er and 10er packs, why not 50 or 100? The most of FPs in our inventory are from FP exchange with other players and will be reinvested in other GBs. So, if I get 366 FPs from someone's GB, it could be splitted in 3x100 (or 6x50), 6x10 and 3x2 packs. Therefore, to reinvest this FPs into GBs or technology, I could use 100er (or 50er) packs as well and could save unnecessary clicks I'm doing by using a lot of 10er packs.

3) Your idea?
Let's discuss and find the best solution :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7529

You dont need to have 100 FP packages. GB new window just needs few more buttons to be added - like very often used 5 fp and 50 or 100. So it would have buttons:
- add 1 FP
- add 5 FP
- add 10 FP
- add 50 FP (or 100, but i think 50 would be more useful) - it conusemes 5x 10 fp packages, same way as 10 fp button consumes 5 fp packages when 10 fp ones are gone
- add x FP (from bar) --- when bar goes empty this button should change to "add 1 FP (buy for zz coins)"

DeletedUser8160

I would like to see a thing where you can just type the amount of FP you want to give to a GB
ie if my FP bar has 9 in it but I only want to give 8

Pafton

Viceroy
I would like to see a thing where you can just type the amount of FP you want to give to a GB
ie if my FP bar has 9 in it but I only want to give 8
If you mean entering a number of desired FPs in a box for a GB then you are basically suggesting the same thing that has most of the community divided on (see the *heated* discussion in the above posts).

If, on the other hand, as to what I infer from your example, you are suggesting that you want an input box to add the number of FPs from the bar which you want to donate then that's a different thing.

DeletedUser8160

If you mean entering a number of desired FPs in a box for a GB then you are basically suggesting the same thing that has most of the community divided on (see the *heated* discussion in the above posts).

If, on the other hand, as to what I infer from your example, you are suggesting that you want an input box to add the number of FPs from the bar which you want to donate then that's a different thing.
I mean from the FP bar not packages

DeletedUser7855

The community's opinions matter, and that is what I try my best to represent to the devs and game design people.

I think there is nothing more to discuss in this topic and we have one proposition that would make everybody happy.

Zarok Dai, could you please inform the devs about our decision?

Introduce new FP packages:
- 25 FPs
- 50 FPs

DeletedUser7529

I think there is nothing more to discuss in this topic and we have one proposition that would make everybody happy.

Zarok Dai, could you please inform the devs about our decision?

Introduce new FP packages:
- 25 FPs
- 50 FPs

new 25 and 50 FP packages would be terrible idea, 2-5-10 is good enough.
All we need is BUTTONS on new contribution page to spend in 1 click bigger amounts - buttons for 1, 5, 10, 50 or 1, 5, 10, 25, 100 or some other combination. Buttons would use existing packages, no need to create more types.
Best way tho would be a text field to type any number you want to spend. Then algorithm would use existing packages into given GB - same way as when GB is completed and rewarded number of FP are changed into FP packages. Algorithm would be exactly same one, but it would remove packages from inventory and put FP into GB.

DeletedUser4379

' . . . All we need is BUTTONS on new contribution page to spend in 1 click bigger amounts - buttons for 1, 5, 10, 50 or 1, 5, 10, 25, 100 or some other combination . . .'
Oh hell no. Not buttons. Too much confusion. Too 'busy' looking on the screen. Just a box that lets us enter an amount.

DeletedUser5429

You didn't read this (and many other) topic(s) about this???
Nice try making a generality of this. That is your opinion and only your opinion. Repeated so many times that you may have ended believing it was the truth, sure. -_-'

DeletedUser

And the worst, the most unfair etc... To finish ten figths takes ten times the clicks, the time than to finish one. To aid 10 people takes ten times the clicks the time to do etc. But sure, it would be great if you could spend even 10000FPs with one click and 10 with the same amount of clicks... Only if i could finish 10000 figths with one click, if i could aid 10000 people with one click etc!
You didn't read this (and many other) topic(s) about this???
what a terrible comparison

one fight. one click. finished. no matter how many clicks it would need when doing it manually :rolleyes:

one GB. one click. finished. no matter how many clicks it would need

that would be the correct comparison

you are against all at once with one button so you are sure for the idea to remove the autobattle-button
because if you are against the GB-one-click-button you sure are also against the fight-one-click-button :rolleyes:

Only if i could finish 10000 figths with one click,
and if I could finish 10000 GB with one click :cool:

so in simple words for you to understand
one GB equals one fight.
not one package equals one fight :rolleyes:

and btw
aid is also already the shortcut-button :oops:
before it players had to visit the other town. wait until it is loaded, click mot or pol and then on a building, finally go back to their city

DeletedUser5429

You didn't read ome topics eaither, do you? Only my opinion? :D Everybody who uses the Frontenac agreed but sure, you're right!

There's nothing good eough for some of you! After your endless whining about this thing
In case you hadn't noticed (and it seems you haven't), the endless whiner is you, unravelling endlessly the same string of argument.
I think everybody who read just one of your message got your point. That doesn't mean everybody agrees with you, and that sure doesn't mean you are right.
That being said and since you'll just never shut up, goodbye.

Keritan

Squire
Relax brother. Nobody said there weren't things that could be made better in other areas. I agree with quite a few of the other threads talking about other suggested changes. But THIS is a thread on changing the FP donation button scheme. Keep on topic.

Still think for GB window: adding a value field would be smoother then adding more buttons. And easier to read for all the mobile only users that have a hard time reading the small screens.
Replace the "Use # Forge Points" that currently exists with a value field. Keep the "+" button where you can add FP packs or buy FP.
Semi related: add 25 and 50 FP packs to inventory and add them also to the "+" pop up as selections.

DeletedUser4919

press 209 times to donate 2009 points is frustrating and boring.
my preferred method would be number of points defined by the user but also the 50 or 100 key is an improvement of the current situation.

DeletedUser7959

I don't think you had read the admin's message on the 1st page. Now you want 50/100 buttons, then (when one level of GB will require 50 000+ FPs per level) you will talk about 200/400 buttons, after 500/1000 etc. About the text field... When you will typing the amount, someone else could do it faster and you're going to lose a lot of packages. Did you count it?
It's not a Forge of Great Buildings game, why do you keep turning it in that way? How much FPs/goods/whatever else, you really need to have fun? What level of yours GBs you want to get to be happy?
I would like to see more interesting features that relate the game's name and its genre. You really need to review the role of FPs in the game, Inno. Players going crazy about it.
//P.S. Yep, I see some of you already said the same things. :cool:

DeletedUser4919

choosing which gb to push is strategy, so gb is a big part of the game.
putting field text with a 10 second timout after a donation greater than 100fp eliminates the overlapping problem and will make 70% of the players much happier

DeletedUser

choosing which gb to push is strategy, so gb is a big part of the game.
putting field text with a 10 second timout after a donation greater than 100fp eliminates the overlapping problem and will make 70% of the players much happier
overlapping problem? can you explain it and what a time out can do against it

what it needs is a donation prevention:
if you want to donate 1000 FP and only 999 FP can donated you get a message: sorry too much
that prevents problems if someone is faster you get that message and you have donated nothing

that is 100 times better than now:
what happens currently: in a GB 19 FP are missing. a player writes in guild message he wants 10 FP
two players presses the 10 FP almost at the same time.
the first is happy. 10 FP got the place
the second donates 9 FP. lost 9 FP for not getting the place. disappointed
and finally the GB gets leveled and the owner is also pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.