• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented User defined FP amount in GB donation window

• Thread starter DeletedUser7855
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7855

For most players in higher eras the game ends up in repeating FP donations between each other. Spending 3k FP in ONE Building takes over 300 clicks, to spend in 5 or more GBs each day the one needs >1500 clicks. I have no idea why there is still no field to enter how many FP you want to spend.

Please @innogames, do something to stop this clicking nightmare. It frustrates players and
makes the current boring gameplay even worse.

--------

[UPDATE] Suggestions mentioned in this topic:

1) User defined FP amounts
Input field or slider with limitation to 100 FP (or highest required quantity in recurring quests) per click. For example: to donate 3000 FPs the one could spend 30 x 100 FPs and have enough time to react if someone else is going to steal profitable position in the GB.

2) introduce 50er or 100er FP packs
We have already 2er, 5er and 10er packs, why not 50 or 100? The most of FPs in our inventory are from FP exchange with other players and will be reinvested in other GBs. So, if I get 366 FPs from someone's GB, it could be splitted in 3x100 (or 6x50), 6x10 and 3x2 packs. Therefore, to reinvest this FPs into GBs or technology, I could use 100er (or 50er) packs as well and could save unnecessary clicks I'm doing by using a lot of 10er packs.

3) Your idea?
Let's discuss and find the best solution :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8135

The players lose a lot of time Clicking one by one, could substitute the squares of Pf for a bar where Had Two Buttons, One Pra + and another to - the player could also in case it was large amounts to put soon the quantity himself type, I want to put 3000 points in a ge, and obvio that I will not be clicking on the button of more until I reach 3000, I simply click on the bar and button 3000

DeletedUser8150

Been raise before I think - but I agree with the idea

DeletedUser3741

Have been suggested again many months ago with photoshoped examples too . The answer was "Something like that is hard to develop etc ".... o_O

DeletedUser8135

This Thing of Increasing a New Contribution System in Large Buildings May Take Weeks, Months, or Up to a Few Years To Be Released, Should InnoGames Use This Time To Concert Something More Serious in Game, Kind to GvG, Because It Has No Map Of the Arctic and Oceanic, the goods of these eras Are only accumulating in the Treasure of the Guild, They accumulate so much that unlock levels in Expedition and very Easy but and after that unlocks still spare Mills or until Millions of merchandise of that era, In short, Are things without more use In the Guild and Impaired are those Who Have Donated so many Goods of these Eras Pro Treasure GvG, Ai Launch the Arctic and say That will not have GvG, Ai Breaks all Guild Players!

I think that with an improvise still of the To put the Map of the Arctic and Oceanic, would be very small, but I think that would have to have them in the Map of the Guildas

DeletedUser4934

The beta window is much better than what we have on other servers now. The beta version is not perfect solution, but it is definately step forward. Anybody knows when it will be released to other servers?

podkap1970

Emperor
The beta window is much better than what we have on other servers now. The beta version is not perfect solution, but it is definately step forward. Anybody knows when it will be released to other servers?
since not everyone on beta server have the new GB UI, i think it will take another half year until it goes live

DeletedUser5429

since not everyone on beta server have the new GB UI, i think it will take another half year until it goes live
Now the new GB has a pause between each click, so you have to sit before your screen and keep clicking, waiting, clicking, waiting, and so on.
A bit as with the old window.
That is just plain stupid.

DeletedUser8135

Are you Speaking of this Appearance of the BETA Forum?, It has already been launched in the Fórum Brasil

DeletedUser7855

@Zarok Dai could you submit this change request to the devs, please? Even if it is complicated to solve, it is a major bug - forge points are the main currency in the game and currently players are forced to do thousands of clicks to perform basic game tasks.

Pafton

Viceroy
What bugs me is that half the players don't have the new window. For a month or so it was acceptable, but now, a lot of time has passed since it was first implemented. When are these prize fools of a company going to give the window to everyone on beta.

I don't need to mention everyone's reaction on live if even there too they decide to give only half the players the new window.
(There's time though, since I can forecast no change of the Beta players and their old windows atleast before mid-2018.)

qaccy

Emperor
Forget this stupid idea! Very annoying that you want to kill the game time after time with this! Build a strategy! Or don't donate to GBs, nobody forces you to do so! Sounds ridiculous if my (and many others') Frontenac would become trash because of lazy players' ideas...
Give me a button pls, which allows me to make 1000 fights with a single click! Good idea, huh? Makes more sense for sure, because i won't be a better player with 1000 fights (only would have more ranking points), but you would be definately a better player with much higher GBs (you'd have more boost, more goods, more FPs etc) so the effect on the player and on the game is a bit different by these two ideas...

As someone who regularly completes 'spend FP' repeatable quests, I agree with this sentiment and don't want this implemented. Call me selfish, but it doesn't feel like 'work' to me to make large donations to a GB since I'm being rewarded for it both by completing multiple quests, and when the GB eventually and inevitably levels up, returning what I spent in the first place (and then some, in most cases).

DeletedUser7855

Forget this stupid idea! Very annoying that you want to kill the game time after time with this! Build a strategy! Or don't donate to GBs, nobody forces you to do so! Sounds ridiculous if my (and many others') Frontenac would become trash because of lazy players' ideas...
Give me a button pls, which allows me to make 1000 fights with a single click! Good idea, huh? Makes more sense for sure, because i won't be a better player with 1000 fights (only would have more ranking points), but you would be definately a better player with much higher GBs (you'd have more boost, more goods, more FPs etc) so the effect on the player and on the game is a bit different by these two ideas...
1) Your Fortenac would produce exactly the same amount of goods as now.
2) 1000 clicks on the same button has 0 strategy and 0 gameplay. And it is a vulnerability for bots and scripters.
3) We are talking ONLY about FP donation window. Neither GVG fights nor other game aspects are mentioned here. Read carefully

DeletedUser5429

As someone who regularly completes 'spend FP' repeatable quests, I agree with this sentiment and don't want this implemented. Call me selfish, but it doesn't feel like 'work' to me to make large donations to a GB since I'm being rewarded for it both by completing multiple quests, and when the GB eventually and inevitably levels up, returning what I spent in the first place (and then some, in most cases).
Of course.
But invest every day for months in high GBs and you'll fell the time spent grow very heavy.
Not because it is unmanageable, difficult, needs strategy or anything, no, just because of those click wait click wait.
So there comes a time when either you stop investing, or you complain about this very poor user interface.

(of course, I haven't any hope of Inno reacting "quickly" or in a manner that would satisfy anybody here. And this is no sarcasm, just the sum of experience we've all had with Inno :oops:)

Edit: NormaJeane -2017-05-11 - Merged 2 posts for containing the same answer to 2 different quotes.
"+Quote" is available for this ;)
Edit: Coeurdepat - Yep, sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5429

@dobruykot
@coeurdepat

I wrote a long answer, but i think it's meaningless, you simply can't understand the effect of this idea, so i deleted that... Keep on trying to kill this game and don't even try to think about ideas like this, giving everything for free to every single player without time spending, efforts, work, would be the best way for a strategy game! :D
I'm tired of reading so many stupid ideas (the same almost every week) in more forums, just because some of you can't understand some things...
Of course you're right, we are all too stupid for your great ideas (or, at the moment, absence of great ideas), and we never try to think things through.
Well, good bye to you then, and safe travels in the marvelous country of your righteousness and certainties!

DeletedUser7779

@Whiskey-s
I had to reread the original post twice to check if I didn't get something wrong lol...but no!

How would this suggestion kill the game? GB jumping / FP donating will always be there regardless if we have to click 300 times or not. So this proposal will only make it quicker. Instead of spending minutes to click over and over again, we could do it in one simple click. Yesterday i literally needed 10 mins to donate about 700 fps..connection was bad. Needless to say how annoying it was, even more annoying than waiting 2 minutes to place a siege army lol.
Any suggestion that reduces the clicking time and makes a game more automatic is a step forward. Like when they introduced the aid button. Were you also against that?

DeletedUser

it kills the game because you can't get 200 goods during the FP quests when you donate 2800 FP

:eek:

1) Your Fortenac would produce exactly the same amount of goods as now.
sure ?
how do you get the same amount of goods in one FP quest (when donating the full 2800 with one click) compared to doing the FP quest 20 times ?

I give a +1
if players needs goods they can make the nonbirthday quest all day long

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
2) 1000 clicks on the same button has 0 strategy and 0 gameplay. And it is a vulnerability for bots and scripters.
If it has 0 strategy or 0 gameplay, it would mean it's currently useless. :p It's not though. The mechanic is what makes the strategy/gameplay, the interface itself can only make it easier or more difficult (or more or less enjoyable). For the most part the interface doesn't have any particular effect on it because either the GB level doesn't need a ton of FPs or you simply aren't trying to donate a ton of FPs at once.

When it comes to bots/scripts, if 1000 clicks to donate 3K FPs is a vulnerability for bots/scripts, what does that make donating 300000000K FPs with 1000 clicks? :D Making it easier won't make attempts at cheating go away, and with the action made easier it will only make it more appealing.

3) We are talking ONLY about FP donation window. Neither GVG fights nor other game aspects are mentioned here. Read carefully
While we may be talking about one thing, that does not necessarily mean it won't have an impact to the rest of the game. :) Any change, no matter how minor or large, could have a butterfly effect and affect other parts of the game, directly or indirectly. If you and I both donate these 1000 FPs together at once in a GB that has less available FPs in its level, then the game needs to process these requests smoothly. Consider now that quite a large number of players may be doing that at the same time, so indirectly it could have an impact on any ingame action.

But let's look at a game design/balance perspective - this will mean more 'stealing' positions, and less gradual contribution. Why should I contribute 10 FPs a day to a GB, when I can never secure a position because at any time you can sweep in with a single click and drop 3K FPs? Since your donations are now just a single click, you'll be taking higher spots in more GBs and I will be taking less. The divide between you and me will keep growing over time (which would be fine if it was parallel with the amount of effort we put in, but this is not the case here). You're benefiting from the change, I'm harmed by it, so it doesn't affect everyone the same way.

People would also be spending more time to partake in GB contributions and hoard FP packages for easier stealing of positions (& thus gaining even more FP packages to steal even more positions) and less time on anything else in the game. Meaning not only will use of other features drop down, but it will shift the whole focus of the game in a different direction.

If we look at the broad picture it's clear that this is not a general issue with FP donation, but an issue with specific donation cases. The suggestion is presented for spending 3K FPs in 5 GBs in a day - how many players do you think do anything remotely similar to that? While I'm sure one can understand the difficulty of such an action or correlate to it, I think it should also be understandable that 1) it's not a common situation 2) if you're contributing thousands of FPs there is some benefit from that to you in the game, and anything that benefits you shouldn't be achievable with 1 click of a button.

P.S. I just want to clarify that I'm not really going against any points raised in this thread. I'm just trying to note a few important things that always seem to be skipped/forgotten whenever a new thread is made suggesting this.

P.P.S. That got longer than I intended it to, but in my defense I have not posted in a while so I guess the text has built up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.