• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Use K, M, G with large numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Reason
It's extremely hard to read now much you need when it costs for example: 1000000000
Details
For example if something costs 1G coins instead of displaying 1000000000 coins display 1.000.000.000 coins or 1G coins
Balance
N/A
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
Simplify large costs' display in browser, like on the app
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Couldn't find it
As the game progresses, where encountering every larger numbers. While on the browser costs are spelled out like: 190000000:coins:, on the app it's for example: 190M:coins:. It would be quite helpful to have also on browser the costs displayed like: 190M:coins:. This is also the case with the new TAS GB's as far I've seen the screenshots.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'd like to note specifically for daily/story tasks that require coin/supply. I just had this happen to me today and couldn't descern if it was thousands or millions that was required.

joyfulrider

Squire
Few years back this got mentioned in sprint feedback not sure us or en forum, but this didn't get on top 5 to deliver that time.

Also few places it needs to be displayed without shortening. Population, Happiness, etc. There is no need to double check, but if someone does it, shortening will force to avoid it. It is best to keep those shrinking labels in the events.
I would be happy to see if it is implemented but hope it won't affect the double checking of value while doing something or many things in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.