• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Upcoming changes to diamond packages

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9056

What are the differences between PC & Mobile packages?

DeletedUser3858

Does someone have an image of the completed campaign map of the Mars era?

Ossum

Farmer
Can the diamond packages not differ for those countries, where the exchange rate if very high. We would like to buy diamonds sometime but find that the exchange rate is out of our reach!

jovada

Regent
Feedback is here for diamonds and not for mars era :p

And as for diamonds cut the crap with rebalancing , just say it is becoming more expensive to buy diamonds and of course the little onces who can spend some times 10 or 20 euro are the losers again, the big spenders of 100 or 200 not.

Like they say in French "C'est toujours sur le petit qu'on chie "

DeletedUser5160

Why are they even taking feedback on this? They're not going to change a financial decision.

This is a round about way of raising prices without raising prices. We were wise to it back in 2017, and we are wise to it now.

DeletedUser9453

It's all about the money.
You can't get rich without raising the price.
I think it should stay the same as we are beta and we play and find any bugs for them.

DeletedUser1418

Familiar with these increases... Sounds like Dutch politics: Let the poor pay more...
(PS: Killing the game is easier)

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Even when I feel it had been better to change the mobile count of diamanter to the same as in the browser packages I guess I can live with it. It is sure more fair to the mobile users.

Even when I feel it had been better to change the mobile count of diamanter to the same as in the browser packages I guess I can live with it. It is sure more fair to the mobile users.
*More* fair? ^^ -- Well, settling on the lowest common denominator certainly is less good ;-), or in plain English: worse than raising the mobile players' amount -- or even, god forbid, meeting up somewhere in the middle. Actually, this is the worst solution for all customers second only to bringing everyone to a totally new low. But most people will probably not notice because such nice and considerate words were used...

DeletedUser7710

DO these changes ONLY apply in BETA ? And if so, when can they be expected to occur on the US Server ?

And as for diamonds cut the crap with rebalancing , just say it is becoming more expensive to buy diamonds and of course the little onces who can spend some times 10 or 20 euro are the losers again, the big spenders of 100 or 200 not.

Well, of course the price of diamonds has to go up. All the easily-mined diamonds have already been dug up and the mines have to be extended deeper and deeper to find more. It's not as if they can just create more diamonds by pushing a button .... wait a minute. Um, never mind.

DeletedUser9947

I'm already losing money by playing in a different country where the prices are higher, and now you want to raise it more? Well guess no more purchases from me.

DeletedUser9717

I only spend money in the game once, and seeing how the game goes..once and no more.

Cutting the amount of diamonds for the same amount of money due to "based on the current market and currency situation" remind me the same reasons given by our politicians for performing many economical cuts during the crisis.

And why do not do something for the players no? How about doing something on GvsG or given some use for guild goods over AF? Ah no, that no fall into the "current market and currency situation"

We will see if Inno gets rich thanks to their decisiones.

Feanor II

Baronet
Cutting the amount of diamonds for the same amount of money due to "based on the current market and currency situation" remind me the same reasons given by our politicians for performing many economical cuts during the crisis.

Except in this case there is no crisis. Inno is making record profits. Austerity cuts during prosperity is just silly.

We will see if Inno gets rich thanks to their decisiones.

They already have. Just google "Innogames 2018 revenue".

In engineering/mechanical work we have a saying, "if it ain't broke don't fix it." IDK why they're doing what they're doing when they're making record profits off an ever-increasing revenue stream. Very bad optics IMO.

Bottom line is that there's no need for this, especially considering diamonds have a manufacturing cost of zero. When you're having this much success selling a product with no cognizable value outside of its own venue, don't mess with it. You don't shoot the proverbial golden goose (or even trim its feathers) as long as it's still laying the golden eggs for you. If they got to a point where revenue was going down, that's when you start tweaking prices (though in that case the best way to compensate would be to increase diamonds/dollar to incentivize sales). Decreasing the consumer value of a high-selling, zero-cost product doesn't seem like a smart sales move to me. The only way it works if if you believe people will buy more diamonds to offset the lower value/dollar, which seems like a risky gamble in a market as fickle as browser games. Too little reward for too much risk.

Must be why I work in engineering lol. I don't understand sales stuff.