• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Unresponsive quests tabs [44648]

DeletedUser8262

also happens after visiting the tavern, refreshing cures it

DeletedUser8408

I have noticed this the past few days. When I log on to the game, I can access the various quest lines. Once I either move away from the city page, to the map, for instance, or once I open another screen, like the Great Hall, the quest bars no longer open. I can see them; I can see that a quest has made progress (with the yellow exclamation mark) or was completed (with the green check mark), but when I click on the quest icon, it doesn't open. This is true regardless of the quest, whether it's an event, daily or regular. The whole section on the corner of the screen doesn't open. This occurs on the browser.

Once I refresh the screen with the browser, it will work until I once again click on another screen or feature, when it freezes up.

Reproduction steps:

Open and view a quest.
Go to another screen (map, Great Building)
Close screen and return to the main page
Attempt to open quest.
Refresh screen
Attempt to open quest -- success
Move to another screen
Attempt to open quest -- failure

This seems to happen only on zz

Player: Serissa
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Windows 10
Viewport: 1768x916

DeletedUser5526

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open daily quest frame
2. Close daily quest frame
3. Try to open again
Issue Description (10/10): After first open it is not possible to re-open the daily quest window (unless you fully refresh browser). Hoovering other quest types (halloween or story) the area around changes to orange, but hoovering over daily once opened nothing happens.

Player: Vircit
World: es1
Operating System: win10
Browser Version: Chrome/61.0.3163.100
Viewport Size: 1280x918

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Y

DeletedUser8360

Recently on beta I'm running into issues accessing the quest window. It will pop out fine when I first attempt to access it after logging in, but subsequent attempts get limited or no response. This has occurred across multiple computers (although I've only attempted on Macs) and browsers (both Chrome and Firefox). I do not experience this problem on the live servers. Refreshing the browser window allows me to once again access the quests one time. Note that this does not happen every time I log in.

DeletedUser8277

I don't know if this is related to this issue or if it is a separate one but when having the build menu enlarged the quest givers now appear on top of it obscuring the menue.

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 11.40.36 AM.png

DeletedUser8262

Thought for a while this was fixed but it just happened again, couldn't open story tab immediately after accepting todays DC

Andi47

Overlord
Seems to be partly fixed (only in SOME situations), but NOT in all situations:

Steps to reproduce:
1.) log in before today's challenge starts (not sure if this is necessary)
2.) wait until today's challenge starts
3.) open challenge and select one of the two chests
4.) close challenge
5.) attempt to open questgiver tab by clicking any of the questgivers
--> questgivers are unresponsive in step 5

Edit: After step 2 the challenge questgiver tab still shows the questgiver (portrait) instead of the chest icon. It changes to the chest icon only when opening the questgiver tab in step 3.