• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Unresponsive quests tabs [44648]

RedRed

Viceroy
Reproduction Steps:
1. enter the game
2. click the quest overview buttons (it works)
3. collect from buildings or donate to your GBs
4. click the quest overview buttons (doesn't works anymore)

Issue Description (10/10):

- What you were expecting to happen: I expect to be able to open the quest overview
- What actually happened: the quest overview is unresponsive (can't be expanded)
- Visual reference if available
5TTQ41t.png

Player: *
World: *
Operating System: *
Browser Version: *
Viewport Size: *
1.112.bf45161a55 (04.10.2017 9:37), RedRed (58287), zz1, en_US, WIN 26,0,0,137, Windows 7, Firefox/56.0, 1280x929, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Last edited:

Stingy

Squire
Reproduction Steps:
1. Click on any of the buttons - Story, Daily or Event and the window opens
2. Close the window and collect 1 item - be it coins, supplies, goods or anything available, doesn't matter
3. Click now again on one of the Story, Daily or Event buttons... They do not respond anymore till you quit & restart. Then same thing keeps happening

Issue Description (10/10): 8/10 - No response of any of the three available buttons (Story, Daily or Event) AFTER you collect 1 items (Supplies, Coins, Goods or anythging else)

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen
: That the button window would open
- What actually happened: That nothing responded anymore, till you quit and restart
- Visual reference if available: -

Player: * StingyBeta (36267),
World: * zz1, en_US,
Operating System: * WIN 27,0,0,130, Windows 10,
Browser Version: * Chrome/61.0.3163.100,
Viewport Size: * 1920x949, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes/No: YES!

DeletedUser6863

I also have this. The only way to correct it is to log off and on again.

DeletedUser8277

Same here. Reloading does make it available again but again only for a single click. I am getting it even when not collecting something. I open quest tab, look at something, close quest tab and cannot re-open.

Amy Steele

Regent
Hey folks! Thanks for reporting this issue so quickly :cool:
We have forwarded it to our development team who are working on it as a matter of urgency and hope to have it resolved very soon :)

DeletedUser7640

It appears to be fixed now; I can open and close the tabs freely.

DeletedUser8437

Same ! I can't open events, daily or story buttons.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Same here. Can open only once the daily, story buttons. Then need to reload, but it only works for one time. If you need to open the event again, you need to log off and log on again.

Andi47

Overlord
When I open the quest tabs, close them, do NOTHING in between and open it again, it works properly.

I guess the quests become unresponsive when they are supposed to display a "!" or a checkmark.

Edit:
Not quite:
1.) open quest tabs
2.) close quest tabs
3.) go to GE
4.) open an encounter, but do neither attack, nor negotiate
5.) close the encounters
6.) click quest tab
now it is unresponsive.

Amy Steele

Regent
Hey folks! Thanks for the additional info :)
Unfortunately this issue has proved to be a little more complex to resolved than was first hoped. We are still working on it, and will have it resolved as soon as is humanly possible

Andi47

Overlord
I just found a workaround:

Go to guild expedition and return to city - then the questgivers are responsive again.

Note: Going to tech tree and back to city does NOT work.

DeletedUser8404

Go to guild expedition and return to city - then the questgivers are responsive again.

This worked for me, at least once. :) Just going into GE didn't do it, but when I came out again, they were back to normal.

DeletedUser8410

I just triggered this bug by opening building tab, then going to roads and trying to click on quests afterwards. It won't work now.

Minimizing/cancelling the building menu does nothing. Have to refresh.