• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Unique Antiques Dealer Rewards

Sl8yer

Regent
How about this... adding stuff directly from city to the Antique Trader instead of first storing items to Inventory?
I'd like to hear pro and cons for this option

Why?

Already discussed and even proposed.

BTW, you forgot to add Reco Mode to it.

DeletedUser1418

Why?

Already discussed and even proposed.

BTW, you forgot to add Reco Mode to it.
On the why side I always strongly felt you should always be able to inventorize purchased buildings for free.
Nevertheless, I did not find that specific proposal, probably a wrong search term from my side... o_O

Umbrathor

Baronet
Would it be possible to have the Art Exhibition give a 1% chance to provide a random portrait/avatar? There are very few ways to get avatars from previous events, and I would love to get the Leonardo ones from the Valentine event that happened when I was't playing the game yet.

CrashBoom

Legend
Would it be possible to have the Art Exhibition give a 1% chance to provide a random portrait/avatar? There are very few ways to get avatars from previous events, and I would love to get the Leonardo ones from the Valentine event that happened when I was't playing the game yet.
I doubt that you will ever get the Leonardo
1% to get an event avatar
9 events a year with 3 avatars (2 in quests and one in league or halloween chest reward avant)
past 4 years to calculate (in the beginning less so not 8 years with 9 events)

let it be currently 100 or more (9 events per year * 3 avatars * 4 years = 108)
makes 10000 collections or 28 years (where the amount of avatar increases to about 500 avatars)
so that makes over 100 years. but considerung the new avatars in those years to over 200 years

o_O

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I doubt that you will ever get the Leonardo
1% to get an event avatar
9 events a year with 2-4 avatars (let's take 3 to calculate)
past 5 years to calculate (in the beginning less so not 8 years with 9 events)

let it be currently 100 or more
makes 10000 collections or 28 years (where the amount of avatar increases to about 500 avatars)
so that makes over 100 years. but considerung the new avatars in those years to over 200 years

o_O
Well... If you get one, you get an Avatar that you do not have yet - that limits the possibilities quite a bit.

but yeah, 3 avatars a year is not such a big hit - 2% or 3% chance would be better

But I doubt this will get added...

I ussually dont find halfway multilevel buildings worth the space they need. So they stay in inventory until I manage to get all upgrades necessary to build it up to the latest level. Since it is very very very difficult to find the building at the auction dealer, and same with the upgrades, and the building has 8 levels?
How long to find the 1st level building and all upgrades necessary at the AD, and with the chance to have enough AD coins / gems at that particular day / time to get each upgrade? I dont think I will build it.

Umbrathor

Baronet
Well... If you get one, you get an Avatar that you do not have yet - that limits the possibilities quite a bit.

but yeah, 3 avatars a year is not such a big hit - 2% or 3% chance would be better

But I doubt this will get added...
Thanks to @CrashBoom for the calculation. Yeah, you are right, a higher percentage woud be desirable. And I doubt it will get added to the Art Gallery, but it never hurts to pop the question and see what happens, right? I considered proposing a Portrait Gallery that gives a portrait every one or two days, but I doubt many people other than me would consider building it. : D
The Art Gallery seems a more likely fit, and it can use a fun and unique function, setting it apart more.