• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Uninstall?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1197
  • Start date

DeletedUser1197

How does one uninstall from this game? I find myself less and less enthused about it, I realize its a beta and cheer their attempt to keep it F2P. But I find it's in-built flaws something I will probably never be able to overlook and will just grow resentful from those irritants, I'd rather uninstall now before that happens and maybe return when the game is finalized. Since I'm already in another beta and want to denote more time to it rather than split my attention, and knowing from past betas that sometimes they keep your contact info for yrs :). I'd rather uninstall than just abandon an account and forgo "return now!" invites. Is there some set way to do so? Thanx.

Oh, and enjoy your game fellow testers..good luck!

DeletedUser1223

You cannot uninstall a browser game, you don't have it installed. You can set up a support ticket with a request to delete your account though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1197

Yeh, I want to delete the account. I have been tester in many games (some browser based some not) and some of them just don't take NO or UNSUBSCRIBE for an answer. I still get invite spam from several, yrs later >.<, despite repeated unsub attempts. The ones that have refresh cycles like Galaxies Ablaze just don't take NO for an answer :).