• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: Unfortunate placement of Relic

Lionhead

Baronet
1. Complete the 9th meeting at any difficulty level in GE.
2. Relic is spawned in the specific location showed below.
3. Open the chest following the 9th meeting, BEFORE collecting the Relic.
4. The Relic can not be collected before meeting 10 is completed, due to the hovering arrow over that 10th meeting place.

http://prntscr.com/cu3931

1.64.13e5651 (09.11.2015 11:14),
Lionhead (69986),
zz4, en_US,
WIN 19,0,0,226,
Windows 10,
Chrome/46.0.2490.80,
1366x667,
OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Hyne68 on dk3

DeletedUser4446

It's also annoying that it can be hidden behind the chat window.
That's also an awkward spot.

Lionhead

Baronet
It's also annoying that it can be hidden behind the chat window.
That's also an awkward spot.

At least the chat window can be closed. You´d have a hard time removing the hovering arrow, without a gaming action. Though rare and unlikely, the scenario I´ve described could occur ½ a minute before GE closes, and you´d miss out on that Relic. Inability to pick up a Relic just shouldn´t be possible.

Andi47

Overlord
Please forward it as a feedback anyway - I also have seen complaints about this unfortunate placement on the .de server. Maybe it can be improved a bit.

DeletedUser4446

At least the chat window can be closed. You´d have a hard time removing the hovering arrow, without a gaming action. Though rare and unlikely, the scenario I´ve described could occur ½ a minute before GE closes, and you´d miss out on that Relic. Inability to pick up a Relic just shouldn´t be possible.

I just had the same situation, where it was hidden behind the arrow like you showed.
But I was able to collect it, by clicking on the relic's hand to the right of the arrow.