• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Under New Management

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Hello chaps,

My name is Richard, I'm going to be taking over as your friendly neighbourhood Community Manager, as Checkered Jester steps away to focus on managing Forge of Empires international, amongst other things.

Please bear with me as I adjust to my new role here, I intend to pump a lot of time and energy into reviving this Beta community, but I need your help! I'm going to be hiring again, looking for a small team of moderators to help me run this community. I will review and update the applications section soon, with a view to have a system which better suits my needs as a CM.

A little about me, some of you may know me from Grepolis.net, where I am the Co-Community Manager and Ingame Admin. I'm 25, and I live in sunny England. I have been with Forge since the exclusive beta was released, but I took some time away to get married.

I'm really looking forward to making this community the best it can be.

Thanks!

Richard

PS. I wanted to think of a snappy Forge-esque name for myself, but haven't come up with anything just yet. Suggestions can be PM'd to me :D