• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Unable to gather resource building production when having more than 100 fp in bar

V3ntr

Merchant
Reproduction Steps:
1. Have more than 100 FP in bar
2. Have resource building production ready to be collected
3. Try to collect (from mobile app)

Issue Description:
While FP's are separate from resources when you have more than 100 fp - point in which you can not gather more fp to a bar you also can not gather finished production from resource buildings. This issue is present on mobile app, had no chance to test it in browser.

Player: V3ntr
World: PL Fel Dranghyr
Operating System: Android
Browser Version: n/a
Viewport Size: n/a

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

DeletedUser

what do you produce ?

you also can not gather finished production from resource buildings
some of those buildings (from event) are producing FP

and then not being able to collect because of the 100 FP limit is no fault

V3ntr

Merchant
Agree, but those in question we're ordinary resource producing buildings like steel plant etc.

DeletedUser

Just to confirm, this is only happening on the app? And have you been able to reproduce it more than once?

V3ntr

Merchant
On app for sure, had no chance to test in browser. Tried to gather couple of times, but that situation came up once. Mostly I have fp and resources production finished in separate times to not overlap.

DeletedUser

We already fixed this issue. It's likely you do not have the latest app version with the fix yet.

V3ntr

Merchant
Tested today. Updated app on phone and issue is corrected. However there was no in-game info about new version available.