• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Unable to collect from buildings

Troubleshooting
Cleared cache for last 24 hrs. No change.
Unable to collect from any buildings by clicking on them. Using 5 diamonds to collect does work.. Once collecting an incident first seemed to unlock building collections. Reloaded multiple times to no avail.

Browser or App version and version number
1.217.25a323dddab (19.10.2021 20:14), Phillipa the Red (273466), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/94.0.4606.81, 1920x866, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
Recreation steps
Opened game in browser. Clicked on buildings to collect. No response. No collection. Reloaded. Still unable to collect. Reloaded again. Finally collected using diamonds.
Frequency
Four times today. US EST
Urgency
Urgent. I don't have enough diamonds to keep collecting this way.
Can this be reproduced?
I can't reproduce this because it is the games state when I open it

rontom

Merchant
Confirmed, phew i thought it was me... there seems to be a hotspot that the pointer needs to be on, if its not opening or moving anything, collecting or setting a prod is virtually impossible, possibly something caused by a recent update??
Using chrome and html

Nick Banned

Merchant
I can confirm this. Cleared Cache and reloaded. Same Issue still exists.
PC, Win10-64, all updates, FF nightly
€: I tried a little bit. It's as rontom said: There's a small focus (seems to be the upper right) where I can access the ready production and the production menue.

Last edited:
having the same issue as well. But i see my chrome recently updated itself. Perhaps this might have caused the issue. ( I hate updates )
also using chrome and html