• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Issue: Unable to add leader rights to members after QI

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Troubleshooting
Yes
In our little Guild, har we choosen to let all members become leaders in the Guild, but after QI is it not possibel to changes that. They do have the rights after but not the star for leaders. I am founder, so should be able to do this.

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Chrome Version 121.0.6167.140 (Officiel version) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
Added new member to the Guild, tryed to click on the star with / in members but it is not possible to remove the / over the star, I am Founder
Actual Behavior
Nothing happens when I try to ckick on the star with the /
Expected Behavior
To change the star with / to a star without /
Frequency
2 new members I can't make to leaders
Urgency
not urgency but they can't open GE. But it can be, if I need to remove rights from a member
Can this be reproduced?
yes, 2 new members I can't make leaders

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Found a workaround, make the member to Founder and remove founder status again and all works, the member at now leader.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
No it dis not last, when I left the members tab and reentrede, it was back to no leaders. I also tryed to let the member stay ad Founder, but that also reset back to mo founder and no leader

elvira12

Farmer
J'ai le même problème je ne peux pas donner les droits à tout le monde dans la guilde quand je clique sur le fondateur et je ferme la page et je reviens ils ne sont plus là

Thunderdome

Emperor
Do not enter QI. It seems like it had done a number with the functions of the game.

Refresh the game. Do not enter QI. Perform your functions. Refresh. Check to see if changes were made.