• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected UI improvement suggestion: Building menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser735

I like this suggestion it will help us to view everything in one click :D Great Idea !!

DeletedUser

only really an improvement for goods production, as you go on you find lesser need for the further goods, also do you really want it to take up your whole screen?

DeletedUser

only really an improvement for goods production, as you go on you find lesser need for the further goods, also do you really want it to take up your whole screen?

That's why I put a small button at the bottom to switch between expand/minimize.

And because some buildings in past ages still provide better production than current age standard houses
so there's always a possibility to check old buildings
(ex: Hut from stone age provides better gold amount than frame house from early middle age)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe, yeah, the hut is awesome as far as production is concerned, but gives you only 10 population. I can't wait to get the brownstone house though, best one IMHO. Couple that with a few Apartment houses to get the required pop, and I guess you'll be fine.

Back to topic: I like the idea too.

DeletedUser

Very good idea.One click and evey thing is in your plate.Nice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.