• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Turturret Dock looks misplaced [46688]

DeletedUser5882

trtrrtdck.jpg

This happened today.

I first thought it was the production building looking odd. After moving things around it turned out to be my Turturret Dock that seemingly took 2 lines of tiles but in reality the first line had moved over to the road or the nextdoor building.

EDIT
Refresh Page: No change
Cleaning cookies: No change

System Info:
1.121.cec3cac492 (19.02.2018 8:20), Tiraje (96405), zz1, en_US, WIN 28,0,0,161, Windows 10, Chrome/63.0.3239.132, 1920x949, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

Attachments

• trtrtdck.png
    trtrtdck.png
    792.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6554

disable animations, clean cookies, so your city is loaded without errors

DeletedUser5882

Does this resolve when you refresh?

No it doesn't. I had already refreshed several times before reporting.
Sorry for so much information missing. I suppose I thought there would be lots of confirmation.

disable animations, clean cookies, so your city is loaded without errors
Animations disabled at all times.
Had done some cleaning just yesterday but did perform another thorough cleaning upon your suggestion. Unfortunately no changes.

It is only turturret docket that displays the same visual error as far as I can see.

I will add the system info to my original post as well. Obviously I forgot to mention that detail as well

DeletedUser5882

I think not many have paid attention to their cities yet but I figured I could check my friends' cities.

I visited two friends who have TD and this is how theirs look.

screenshot_Mon_Feb_19_19.41.34.jpg screenshot_Mon_Feb_19_19.43.29.jpg

DeletedUser5882

I have checked all my buildings upon suspicion and I noticed that Deal castle was also displaying same visual error.

There might be other buildings too affected by this bug, but from the ones I have I can only confirm these two:

Turturret Dock
Deal Castle

screenshot_Mon_Feb_19_19.50.56.jpg

DeletedUser5882

I don't have Atlantis M. The shot is taken from neighbor's city. It is obvious that this building has the same problem.

screenshot_Mon_Feb_19_19.58.55.jpg

DeletedUser7959

I don't have Atlantis M. The shot is taken from neighbor's city. It is obvious that this building has the same problem.

View attachment 2955
I have the same problem with Atlantis in Chrome and also checked it in Microsoft Edge (same thing). I enabled and then disabled the animation, cleared cookies, nothing helps.
In the app it looks as usual, no issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
View attachment 2951

This happened today.

I first thought it was the production building looking odd. After moving things around it turned out to be my Turturret Dock that seemingly took 2 lines of tiles but in reality the first line had moved over to the road or the nextdoor building.

EDIT
Refresh Page: No change
Cleaning cookies: No change

System Info:
1.121.cec3cac492 (19.02.2018 8:20), Tiraje (96405), zz1, en_US, WIN 28,0,0,161, Windows 10, Chrome/63.0.3239.132, 1920x949, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

Same here with HTML5.

DeletedUser8262

ditto ... same problem with atlantis overlapping the kraken