• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Trying to select second boost when tavern open causes internal error

DeletedUser8410

If you have the tavern window open, with both boosts running and have the second one expire - then attempting to add another one will take you to the boosts screen.

But as soon as you try to select one, it throws an internal error - because you didn't pay the diamonds, but the game does not ask you to pay diamonds.

So it needs to be added to request diamonds when selecting the boost again in this manner.

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Dursland, apologies for the delayed reply here. When I attempted to reproduce your issue, I found that a split second after the 'select boost' button appeared, it changed to the pay 50 Diamonds button. I did not manage to click it before it changed. Are you still able to reproduce the issue you described, or are you now also getting the pay 50 Diamonds button when the boost expires while you are in the Tavern?