• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: try to see video, can't

tr8geoff

Farmer
Reproduction Steps:
1.try to play add in HTML5 does not work

Issue Description (10/10):

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen it does not play the add when in HTML5 mode
- What actually happened, starts but crashes saying no add when there is one
- Visual reference if available

Player: *Tr8geoff
World: *
Operating System: *wondows 10
Browser Version: *chrome, edge, explorer
Viewport Size: *
HTML5/Flash: Important: Please let us know whether you are using the new HTML5 version of the game, or the old Flash version!

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
- What you were expecting to happen it does not play the add when in HTML5 mode
- What actually happened, starts but crashes saying no add when there is one
Heya! Tried the steps, it works fine for me. :) What do you mean by "crashes"? Do you get the message that there are currently no showings? As that would mean it's working fine. The video frame being shown is just the game trying to load ads. If there are none available once you try to load some, then you get that message (both in Flash or HTML5).

slicky

Farmer
what should this show hall be good for ?? it never works, it always comes the message:
Please come back later "There are no ads to watch this time."
is this still activated or does it only work for me?

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,
each time I want to see a video, it crash and see nothing, in html5 or not, it's the same and not viable on iPad

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Hello mbk28, I tested it on my mac (Mac OS X 10.11.6) with safari (version 10.1.2) and had no crash. Which version of OS X are you using on your mac?

Last edited:

DeletedUser8883

I am having a similar issue - I am playing on a Mac, running Safari Version 11.0.3 (13604.5.6). Every time I try to play the video, it says there is not one available and to come back later???
Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 9.35.43 PM.png

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Mac OS 10.12.6 (16G1114)
Safari Release 47 (Safari 11.1, WebKit 12605.1.19.1)

Thanks for the extra info mbk28, I will move this thread to the bugs section.

I am having a similar issue - I am playing on a Mac, running Safari Version 11.0.3 (13604.5.6). Every time I try to play the video, it says there is not one available and to come back later???
View attachment 2993

The ads availability is still being worked on and is currently not yet available for everyone.

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi folks! We have merged several threads into one, as they all relate to not having any ads available. This is in fact currently a normal situation as thephantom has said above
Do you get the message that there are currently no showings? As that would mean it's working fine. The video frame being shown is just the game trying to load ads. If there are none available once you try to load some, then you get that message (both in Flash or HTML5).
it may be that you will not receive any ads, as NormaJeane has said
The ads availability is still being worked on and is currently not yet available for everyone.
You will then get the message detailed above by several players.

If anyone currently always receives this message when playing in for example HTML5, or in a specific browser, or OS, but always receives an ad when playing in a different setup (for example a different browser or OS) please let us know, so we can look into it :)

Amy Steele

Regent
Also, if those of you who have not yet specified which browser/OS you are using could do so, that would be most helpful, thank you :)
Edit: When giving us your system specifications, please also include the version information, thank you!

mati4all

Farmer
Hey mati4ever, could you let us know what OS and browser (including full version numbers) you are using please?
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 65.0.3325.146 (Official Build) (64-bit)1.122.e1960e675f (09.03.2018 11:09), mati4all (85025), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 7, Chrome/65.0.3325.146, 1518x736, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 1.0 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

mati4all

Farmer
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 65.0.3325.146 (Official Build) (64-bit)1.122.e1960e675f (09.03.2018 11:09), mati4all (85025), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 7, Chrome/65.0.3325.146, 1518x736, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 1.0 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
thank you, ... the problem has been solved, ... now works fine, ... to have a good day!