• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Guild%20Perks%20Logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Tuesday, November 17th, you and your guild can enjoy our new feature: The Guild Perks!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Guild Features are boring" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Best regards,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
above:

in announcement
The 16th was the old date I forgot to change. It will be released on the 17th.
Since nothing the players say here will be listened to by Inno why does this thread even exist...?
Because of this feedback we decided to do it this way this time. We really want to hear what you think about this feature and want to improve and extend it based on your feedback.
Can we see some more examples of what the guild perks CAN be (subject to change, of course). Just to have an idea, because the ones in the announcement all sound not worth the bother.

Also, the goods that each players are required to donate are from the player's age?
This one I can't answer yet. You will have to wait until it is released.
will there be a guild peek donation log (and if not yet is it planned for the future) ?
(like the log for guild goods donations)
Not that I know of, but that is surely something, the developers could add. :)
Will subsequent cycles progress be reset or continue from progress already made once we come back to the same perks?
No, they will reset completely each cycle.
From the image: gold, age goods, goods a-1 or diamonds.
My question: are these resources lost or are going into treasury?
These resources will be turned into DP to the perk. They will not be added to the guild treasury.

jovada

Regent
At first look this is gone be way to expensive for the perks received, and pay diamonds ? seriously is this another way to gain money , just like the "heal all" button.

It is not clear in the example how you reach 453750 points , if the numbers shown to the right means you have to donate xx times that amount you only have a total of 189500

Praeceptor

Marquis
I really like the idea of guild organisation being about more than just fighting, but the rewards in the examples shown in the announcement are unlikely to tempt many of us to take part.

Shortening recruitment, collections or building time by a few percent isn't really that attractive. If I need something quickly, I spend a few diamonds on it and it happens immediately, otherwise I just let it take it's course. Any high level players (who tend to be guild leaders) are even less likely to need these small boosts, so I doubt many will bother organising the guild to take part. A few extra troops, goods, coins, medals or supplies are unlikely to be tempting, and even small boosts to attack/defense are meaningless to anyone who already has high boosts already.

Yekk

Viceroy
Because of this feedback we decided to do it this way this time. We really want to hear what you think about this feature and want to improve and extend it based on your feedback.

Charlie Brown trusted Lucy to hold the football each time he kicked it. We have trusted you for 9 years the same way...With the same results... Lucy always moves the ball just before Charlie gets there and he ends on his backside...

For examples...the heal button, the light above the castle, the event hub, the arena, the community sprint.... every single one you ignored your players and we ended on our backsides....

CrashBoom

Legend
It is not clear in the example how you reach 453750 points , if the numbers shown to the right means you have to donate xx times that amount you only have a total of 189500
if that guild has 46 members each player only needs to do less than 10k points ;)
(and all costs depends on guild size)

jovada

Regent
if that guild has 46 members each player only needs to do less than 10k points ;)
(and all costs depends on guild size)

Yes i know but that was not my question, i asked with all the figures shown how they reach 453750 , that is not clear with the example. it shows 11 donations and the progress is 48000, so 11 donations of what ? for example the number 21 next to the coin donation what does it mean ?

Yekk

Viceroy
from the announcement:

"
The Donation Actions include a DIAMOND donation option, as well as three different resource donation options (which have different values, and therefore, provide different DPs when a donation has been made). The resources required for each are randomly generated every cycle."

The example shown has I believe 10,000 needed at 120 diamonds each? Or is it 120 diamonds only once from a single player to fulfill or 10,000 total diamonds? Since there are many levels this will likely go up level by level. It is the Inno way...if the first this monstrosity becomes very expensive.

Last edited:

Ironrooster

Baronet
It appears that each perk is only available for 3 weeks less the number of days to unlock the perk. It appears that level 1 will take 2-3 days to unlock and level 2 will take 6-8 days to unlock assuming that the 30 limit is a guild limit.

Given the small values of the perks and limited time they are available, the cost benefit doesn't seem to be there. The exception could be guilds whose members are all at advanced stages and have accumulated thousands of resources which they have nothing to spend them on.

Hopefully perks like the -3% negotiation cost will have an explanation attached to them. I can't tell whether that's 3% off the extra turn cost in the tavern or 3% off each good/coins/supplies/medals in each instance of negotiation or something else.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
The example shown has I believe 10,000 needed at 120 diamonds each?
If I understand correctly there is
the number of points brought by the donation - the value of the donation - the number of times this donation is possible.
With a maximum of 30 total donations per day.
So only 1 diamond donation per day for 10,000 points