• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Already Suggested Transfer-city

Status
Not open for further replies.

miross

Farmer
Reason
it is necessary to be able to keep players from leaving the game in case of disappointment, resentment or just boredom, and also many will be interested in seeing the world, gaining experience in tactics, other guilds or wars
Details
to begin with, this can be entered through technical support, as it was before the appearance of the nickname change mechanics in the game.
Next, the administrator creates a backup copy of the data. and locks the account so that there are no errors of simultaneous actions, then performs integration on another server.
Balance
For balance, you need to have server statistics (as is done in other games), you can classify these servers into three levels of workload (number of active players), (small, medium and strong) as long as the server has low workload, then the transition is prohibited from this server! the transition can only be carried out with medium and high traffic, and it is also impossible to transfer the city to a server with high traffic. these conditions will help to avoid emptying a particular server and even align them)
also, a block for new or novice servers is needed in the region segment.
For example: there are only 15 servers in the region and 16 have just opened,
server No. 15 is poorly developed by players and pumping, and No. 16 is generally young, so a block is placed on these 2 servers so that strong players do not come running and have no advantage!
thus, only 14 servers can be accessed for transfer specifically in this region
Abuse Prevention
in order for players not to abuse this function, it is necessary to enter payment (with diamonds or real money)
, we also do not bypass the rollback in time by analogy with changing the nickname!!! (subject to change no more than once every six months or 1 year)
and only for the main city
Summary
questions remain only because of the fact that the server where the player wants to go may already be hosted by the player, and if he already has a city or (farm) on the second server, then there should not be a simple transfer, but a transfer with replacement,
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I searched but didn't find it
Tranfer! for many, "FoE" is more than a game, and if someone takes offense at someone or doesn't want to play with someone, then many quit the game. And why can't I make a transfer??? This is the transfer of a city from one world to another. in many games, this feature is widespread!!! (only with a ban on new or young servers) similar with a change of nickname. the mechanics, which are also used for different transition scales, are carried out both for diamonds and for a real purchase!!!

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Dessire

Regent
You can change your guild. Or start anew in another world.

I see no value in this. And I don't think Inno will implement it.
so you would not have any problem of leaving a city with more than 1500% of attack and defense or producing more than 2000% and your city is in a "dead" world or a world where a lot of active players are toxic to start playing from 0 in a more healty world and sending to trash all your effort, isn't ?

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
I have seen this idea proposed multiple times in all the forums where I have moderated. With just a quick search even here I found at least three threads on this topic. While the idea does have a lot of support, it is perhaps one of the oldest suggestions, and I'm certain some or the other server had forwarded this to the developers earlier. If they wanted to have implemented it they would have done it by now, or maybe perhaps sometime in the future. But this is not a new idea by any means, and one which has already been suggested several times. Hence I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.