• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

traffic in the city

• Thread starter DeletedUser5933
  • Start date

DeletedUser5933

Hello,
I should enjoy traffic in the city, as in others worlds
can you put it on in Dunarsund please ?
felinebleue

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyHecate

Marquis
You've probably got your city animations switched off! Otherwise you've got lots of road block Incidents!!!

DeletedUser5933

You've probably got your city animations switched off! Otherwise you've got lots of road block Incidents!!!

I put city animations activated, there is no road block incidents
there is no traffic in my all cities Dunarsund and french server too

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-08-02 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lighthouse197

Farmer
Pathfinder
I have the same issue both here on in beta Dunarsund and on the US server in Odhrorvar. I get the animations on my phone or another computer, but not on my home laptop. I figure I must have a setting messed up somewhere, but I have no idea where.

SirSmithy

Squire
The game itself turns traffic off, if it recognizes performance issues. That's why you see the traffic on one PC and not on another PC.

DeletedUser8150

The game itself turns traffic off, if it recognizes performance issues. That's why you see the traffic on one PC and not on another PC.

Err are you saying we won't be able to turn them off if we want to or just that the game with turn them off regardless of our settings if it thinks its best?

Achaeus

Marquis
My setting for city animations is turned on but I was not seeing any traffic anywhere in my city either, but then I found 1 incident that was an oil slick on a path and all my traffic returned. Odd that 1 incident shut down all traffic in the city??