• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Trading offer per message can not get accepted by non-guild-mate

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I created a regular trading offer in the market (not limited by "only guild" or the like)
I sent that trading offer to a player on my friends list (not a guild mate) via the message system.

That player was not allowed to accept the offer via the message dialogue. He got a message like "you are not a guild mate". The trade offer accept button on my side was greyed out (my offer) but also had an icon comprising a hammer (I think) and a shield. There was no indication in the market that said offer was "guild only". The other player could accept the offer via the market.

Version: Browser, Flash 1.141.5b3f95f3af1 (on de20 live server, I cannot test this on beta anymore, since I gave up my city here)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The player on the other end said he had the problem multiple times today already.

I created multiple offers and created new ones after the first ones could not get accepted and it still did not work. Only accepting via market was working.

Also relogging (neither he or me) did not change anything

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I tried again with a different player and could not reproduce the error. I am still waiting for response from the first player whether he is playing on flash or html - the second player with whom it worked, is playing on HTML.

Other parameters that might have influenced the problem:
With the first player I first asked to exchange VF goods 2:1 against BA-goods, with the second attempt I asked for VF goods 2:1 against SMA-Goods.
With the second player we exchanged BA goods 1:1 without problems.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Last update:

I could not reproduce the error with another player.

The player not being able to accept offers told me, it was later again possible for him to accept offers via message.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
on the German forum it was reproduced... the trading offer could not get accepted when the social bar was not opened at the same time - but I think it was fixed since then.