• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Trade

DeletedUser833

Need 16 Jewerly who wants to trade?
would offer Marbel or Stone
gruß
alex

DeletedUser735

hey, Buddy
There are many worlds in the game and We don't even have names of them. So, there is only 20% chance that you will get ur trade partner in the same world u r so there is no use of using the forum for this trade thing right now :D
Hope u understand :p

DeletedUser833

weren't it like this:
you have one trader fore everybody but you can't join everybody (only them who are at your list)?

DeletedUser735

yeah , u can say like this . a player can trade in one world only but he can't trade those r u not in his world and as u said only those whom r on the list. Well, i think now u totally cleared about this right ?

DeletedUser833

for what is than the button: show only neighbour offers? i could trade with more people than on my list and on my list are all of my world, aren't they?

DeletedUser735

Nop bro the offers on the Trade list present r by npc or player only of ur world and two button offer & need r opposite in their meaning in the game. It should be rather then Need and offer whatever you can create as many offers and accept as many u like but with only ur world people meaning ppl in 80 players list :D

DeletedUser980

Sorry to say i am missing at least 50% of the meaning of the sentence above, i know its txt speak but i'm an old man and not used to entering forums with all this txt speak in, i know you are being helpful but can you do me a favour and try to think of us elders when typing answers in here :D

DeletedUser

we need to work on the trading. Within my world Dunsarund limestone is the rarest of all minerals? and trades of any sort are almost impossible to make. There has to be some way to fix this, and yes I know about the 10:1 trading, but that is awefully tough. You cant level your skill trees without getting commodities that noone will trade with. Seems very broken atm.