O que você acha de, em vez de termos 50,60fp infinitamente, substituirmos o assentamento da Câmara Municipal?
- It Would be much more interesting since most will not be making infinite settlements for days to earn a measly 50,55,60fp. Why not put an end game in the settlements putting the townhall as the last prize, so the main city would be much more elegant with many settlements embassies (viking, japan, aztecs, egyptian, mughal...)
It Would have as the last prize instead of infinite fps the townhall with prizes equal to the main and secondary building of the settlements when we concluded each agreement.
With that could put a unique prize for each embassy (one new emissary, critical attack, advanced tactics, help with the next settlement agreement, boost the main and secondary building settlement) idk, the sky is the limit for ideas of what put unique prize for each embassy/townhall settlement.
- Help the next settlement to come. Which may impact the reduction of a few hours or days to complete each agreement (starting from feudal japan, egyptian, aztecs, Mughal...) In the launch order of each agreement
- Abuse Prevention
- As it would have a beginning and an end in this new modality there would be no looping anymore in the settlement to have more townhall in the main city except one.
- Replacement of fps loops by the settlement's townhall putting a beginning and an end in each settlement and having a unique bonus in each of those embassies.
- Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
- Yes, i'm not found