• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Town Hall - New Age - Daily Bonus

DeletedUser

I honestly like that idea. It would also help with the higher costs per age.

However, I would rather like to see some bonus forge points when you upgrade an age, so perhaps, with Iron Age, you would receive 4 or 6 forge points every time you get your 500 gold.

DeletedUser

Imo those forge points go fast enough already I get 23-24 per day that means 2 new techs by the time I have built a building I must replace it already for a new one. Its quick enough already and the game shouldn't be finished in less then a day.

I do agree on the gold thing, also maybe the townhall should give 250 tools aswell?

DeletedUser

I was quite disappointed i must say that my shiny new town hall does not generate more gold. Though of course, it looks a big Greek/Roman, and as we know, Greece and Italy are not doing too well right now, so maybe they are saving some $$$$ on us.

DeletedUser

I was quite disappointed i must say that my shiny new town hall does not generate more gold. Though of course, it looks a big Greek/Roman, and as we know, Greece and Italy are not doing too well right now, so maybe they are saving some $$$$ on us.

That's a nice cover story if this idea actually gets implemented. :D (more gold from town halls every age)

DeletedUser

Well, it would be kind of intuitive that they would, seeing that the costs ramp up A LOT, and income as well.