• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Town Hall daily bonus

DeletedUser

Can't help thinking that if you have the 120% happiness bonus in your city that this should also give a bonus to the daily bonus of the town hall money, so instead of 500 coin maybe we should be getting 600 coin.

Can someone clear this up for me should it be linked (if so it's currently not linked), if not then ok thanks for clearing that up

SpeedyD

DeletedUser

Maybe it was deliberately overlooked? They dont want you to rely too much on bonuses and prefer you to work to earn.

DeletedUser

I think the mayor of the town hands out 500 coins every day, and other buildings is controlled by population and if they are happy they produce more.
Mayor is never happy giving more money away.
Like my story? haha.

Well They should give more money for every age you get tho, but that's aready been discussed.

DeletedUser

Yes Freaker I like your story and yes the other thread was "Age change" related ;)

Just thought I'd ask as mentioned above just in case it was overlooked or not yet implemented

DeletedUser

I think the mayor of the town hands out 500 coins every day, and other buildings is controlled by population and if they are happy they produce more.
Mayor is never happy giving more money away.
Like my story? haha.

Well They should give more money for every age you get tho, but that's aready been discussed.
But you are the mayor, aren't you :S