• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Town Hall daily bonus

DeletedUser

I can't help wondering whether or not the daily bonus (500 gold) from the Town Hall should perhaps be linked to the bonus from the population happiness as well or not.

More curious than anything if it is or not. If it's not then ok all is fine but if it should be then it's not giving the extra 20%

DeletedUser

hmm... I thought the daily town hall bonus increases which each age-step (e.g. stone to iron-age) - but doesnt seem so... a bit hard to pay such high fees (e.g. 3000 coins) when the daily bonus stays the same... maybe it should increase each with each new age....

Jules

Squire
The town hall bonus really should increase with each new age.
I dunno why the town hall is not affected by the enthusiastic bonus, but in my opinion it should be, too.

DeletedUser

Yes indeed.
500 coins is really nothing for me lol.
I have earned more than 5000 in 6 hours and I'm not that good yet :p

DeletedUser

Damn ;( and here i was hoping that it would indeed increase with every age... not that I really care, i do it for the looks mainly ;)