• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Total # of fp needed to level GB does not update correctly

Umbrathor

Baronet
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome, 79.0.3945.130 (Official build) (64-bits) NL
  • Overview of the bug: When using the back and forward buttons to browse through the previous levels of a GB and then clicking forward from PREVIOUS level to CURRENT level, the amount of fp's needed to level the BG remains that of the PREVIOUS level.
  • Screenshots: Attached:
    • first one shows the overview of a guild mate's GB's, so as to verify the correct amounts of fp's,
    • second one shows the GB's current level when opened from that GB overview with the correct amount of fp's needed for the current level
    • third one shows the same level after having browsed backwards to previous levels, and then back to the current one - which still shows the amount of fp's needed for the previous level
  • How often this occurs: have been able to reproduce it on other GB's by browsing backward and then going back to the current level. The total updates correctly for all the levels unless I go from previous to current
  • Urgency: medium bug - the total being incorrect gave me the idea that the GB was close to levelling, so I donated an fp with the intent to secure a place. When donating, the total updates to the correct number.
  • Preventative Actions: haven't tried any
  • Summary: Total # of fp needed to level GB does not update correctly. When using the back and forward buttons to browse through the previous levels of a GB and then clicking forward from PREVIOUS level to CURRENT level, the amount of fp's needed to level the BG remains that of the PREVIOUS level. The total updates correctly for all the levels, unless I go from previous to current. Also it updates to the correct amount when you donate fp's.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it No

Attachments

• CdM overvirew.jpg
    CdM overvirew.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3
  • cdm opened.jpg
    cdm opened.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 3
  • CdM terug.jpg
    CdM terug.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 3