• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Total Diamonds to be Purchased Wrong

DeletedUser5178

World: zz - Beta - Dunarsund
Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m
Overview of the bug: The total number of diamonds you are about to purchase is not correct on the right side of the diamond purchase screen
Screenshots:
Diamonds.jpg
How often this occurs: Every time you go to buy diamonds - select the quantity and your payment option
Urgency: Medium
Preventative Actions: None I am aware of
Summary: When you go to the purchase Diamonds screen, select any quantity of diamonds, choose your selected way to pay, on the right hand side of the screen it shows your purchase quantity and your Beta bonus - but the "Total" diamonds doesn't equal the standard amount + the bonus. The total displayed is simply the standard amount of diamonds.
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: YES
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? No method to fix I am aware of

Thanks! Delphia - EN/Houndsmoor + ZZ/Dunarsund

NormaJeane

Viceroy
The amount you circled shows the Diamonds Option you chose to buy. Above that you will see the Event Bonus you will receive additionally. So if you continue with the purchase as shown in your attachment you will receive 6500 diamonds + the 50% bonus of 3250 diamonds.

I hope this clarifies this issue!