• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

this was the last time when we receive 500 Diamonds?

DeletedUser4040

For now one I hope we will receive more than 500 Diamonds, when a new version or feature is uploaded, yes?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The amount of diamonds we are given usually depends on the amount of content that is added. When there is a huge feature, which requires more testing, more diamonds are given. Seeing how the only "new feature" added now was the Valentine's Day questline, I don't think 500 diamonds is a small amount.

DeletedUser1036

Yes, this depends on what is added to the game, like the ME, people got a pretty good chunk of diamonds for testing that. Good luck, and thanks for playing Forge of Empires.

DeletedUser1036

Sorry for the confusion, I meant GvG, but yes, there was an over payment in that. tbh, 500 diamonds is a pretty good deal for testing a few small features added, or changed. Thanks for being here to help test the features with us.