• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

This is stupid

DeletedUser955

Im number one in my area by double the amount of second place and I've reached the stage where I dont have any of the resources to advance techs, I have already spent money on diamonds before to combat this and Im not doing it again as I can clearly see that I will most likely be doing it again. I cant get the resources of others because they suck and the only people I can get them off arnt even in my area. I know you want to make money but you dont have to force people to spend money just to advance on this game, Tribal Wars, Grepolis, The West, these were never like that, why all of a sudden have you got so money hungry Inno? Its quite disappointing, this is why players are leaving, and Continents are all going inactive, the game itself is a good idea, the whole you need diamonds to get anywhere in this game really pisses me off, to be honest, I would love a refund of the money that I have spent on this game, as really do not want to play it anymore.

#rantover

DeletedUser929

you may as well talk to the wall mate, inno have all but abandoned this world. regardless of that the system i agree is completely flawed. Its something iv contacted inno directly about, posted on their fb page, nada, not a single reply. too busy counting there money me thinks

we understand its a beta and things move slowly but opening up NINE beta worlds just goes to prove this is more about cash and less about testing.

DeletedUser302

The trade feature was not fully implemented before they opened up the Public Beta. Also a lot of the PvP features were still lacking, and some still are. Players went to the Public Beta as there were more active players over there than in the Closed Beta. Inno has not abadonded us, but has to also listen to the numerous other players who are part of the Open Beta.

DeletedUser929

they have abondoned this server, none of the mods,devs,comunity manager administrators visit anymore. all the other servers where updated to .9.1.7061 3 days ago, where still running .9.1.7040 here.

is it too much to ask for 1 of them to come keep people up to date here, respond to posts etc...

DeletedUser

I just wanna say, that i am not a moderator per say here. But yes there is strangely quiet here..

But no matter what, the updates still comes first here.

DeletedUser

well i know that the update is all the same. So i can only imagine that the number has something to do with the real worlds. Or just that a last minute minor update was with the ones going out to real worlds.

DeletedUser

well i know that the update is all the same. So i can only imagine that the number has something to do with the real worlds. Or just that a last minute minor update was with the ones going out to real worlds.
That's two contradictions in one line of text: "Same" ---> "Last minute minor update". +++ "I know" ---> "I can only imagine".

zz1: Version 0.9.1.7040 (11.5.2012 - 8:41)
en1: Version 0.9.1.7061 (14.5.2012 - 9:57)
If you read the announcement on the en forum regarding the update from May 14th, there have been significant performance improvements with build 7061, improvements zz1 has NOT received.

But hey, I don't know why we're discussing anything here in the first place, we might as well just go into the forest and talk to a tree.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha we can only hope that someone will hear us :-D

Sorry i thought you meant it was the other way around. So that this beta world was the 7061 and not the real worlds. So yes now that i see it, it is strange that there is two different versions. Especially when this beta world should be the one with the highest number. But i will still stand by that this beta world should be the one getting the updates before the other "real" worlds.

DeletedUser885

zz1 doesn't need performance updates... it's only a small world and already dead :p
But I saw different versions also on real worlds :)